experience

1. Changes500

Has anyone else gotten more “emotional” since accepting their abdl side

To explain what I mean by emotional since I’m not sure one word could really explain it but I feel like ever since I’ve openly expressed my abdl side and my desire to be accepted to my fiancée I’ve been more in tune with my emotions and understanding myself better in the way I feel certain...
  2. GoodnitesXL21

Your Diapered Situation- Expectations vs Reality.

To start, I'd say I've probably been a DL to some degree since 7-8, when my brother was a toddler. I tried on some of his toddler diapers for a short while over a couple nights at that time, but they got found and that put a damper on that for a while. 🙁 It really wasn't until I was 12ish around...
  3. R

Whats your experience with group events?

Hey guys, I was looking up group meet ups for abdl folk in the UK and wondered if anyone has had any expereince with them? If so, whats your story? Were they too sexualised? What rules did people need to follow? Was it an accepting atmosphere? Thanks ☺
  4. MatalicPebble

Has anyone tried this?!!

Honey I suck a pacifier . I was spraying a pan with non-stick pam spray and I had one of my pacifiers in a small glass bowl of coffee beens. You know the ones that is used to separate egg yokes and what not? I do this so that my paci does not smell like the plastic cradle that I put it in...
  5. S

My first experience wearing adult diapers

Hey there, this is my personal follow-up to my previous thread, where I was asked to share my experience after trying diapers for the first time (not counting my early childhood, of course). My diaper package arrived at Thursday and the following day I could go home earlier, so I wanted to use...
  6. Greuppe

First time wetting diaper

Hey, everyone! I've been good, I wet my diaper! ^-^ But with all joking aside, yesterday, I wet my diaper for the very first time, and I thought I would share my experience to you all. So, basically, I'm quite new to the ABDL-stuff, and when I started, I thought I would start off slowly...
  7. huggiedandpampered

Hello new friends!

Hi, my friends call me Jake. I'm an ABDL and at times I also enjoy being a sissy, depending on my mood. My first memory of being attracted to diapers was when I was about 10. I was at my aunt's house with my cousin, and we were in the guest bedroom which had once been the children's bedroom...
  8. U

So I Need Some Advice... MOVING TO BLOG

Hello from a long-time lurker and first time poster. I've decided to post here because I know everyone here is very open and helpful when it comes to us newbies so I figured this would be the place to ask my questions. Firstly I think it's important to know that while my profile says "diaper...
Back