nervous

1. R

Hi, new and nervous

Hi guys, I'm new to all this and quite nervous. Could some of you give me some advice on getting started? I really want to be in diapers all the time but I have some worries: Im really worried about my diaper being obvious under my clothes, how can i avoid that? Im worried about my diaper...
  2. Kingllama

Told my girlfriend about loving diapers

So I finially told my girlfriend lastnight about me loving diapers, we sat up all night till around 4am discussing it etc and she took it brilliantly, offered to join in with me, offered to diaper me and change me, let me diaper her and change. Tonight is the first time il be wearing around her...
  3. BluefireJay05

Has anyone ever experienced this?....

I am just wondering if anyone has ever experienced seeing parents buying their older children diapers I have on a few occasions. 1. I was in walmart one day and this kid came walking by the cash registers twirling a pack of diapers in his hands (my guess him being nervous that's what I would...
  4. Drynites96

Need advice for an upcoming Camping Trip

Well my family and I are going to go camping in three weeks in Spain with a couple of friends for a week. We'll sleep in a rented caravan, which means that I'll have to sleep in a twin bed with my older sister (she's 22). She doesn't know about my occasional Bedwetting and I'm a bit paranoid...
  5. Y

Confessed to my GF last night!

150% True! I have wanted to tell my girlfriend about my interest in diapers for a few months now. We have had the most amazing highs and some of the most stressful lows that anyone could imagine and we have got through them, each time coming out the other end stronger and more committed and in...
  6. Y

I want to wear

Hi again humans! I just need some advice regarding wearing. My boyfriend wears and I have recently realized that I think I might really be into it too. I haven't tried it yet but I told him today that I want to. He thought that was really attractive and he is excited to do it. I just need a...
Back