luvs

1. littleArgument

Pampers / Luvs Fragrance Reboot

Hey everybody - we had a good thread going over on https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/luvs-pampers-fragrance-80s-baby-chemist-turned-perfumist.149305/page-19 and I just wanted to reboot it. Also, at long last, I've done some perfumery. No more am I spraying dissolved Dreft dryer beads onto...
  2. Rotommowtom

Random Stuffs -Modding Baby Diaper (Luvs)

Just modding the tapes of a luvs size 7 I dunno, I like modding a baby diaper so the tapes can fit better, I can already fit into these without modding, but modding is a bit better. So I was just wondering if anyone else mods their baby sized diaper.
  3. Dr2theC

Proctor and Gamble does it again

4. T

here I'm back again

to reactivate my account i've been asked to write a short post: From Europe i grew up in an open-minded group of kids - played house and discovered a packet of Luvs Size 6 - they fittet and as a part of truth & dare we decided to give it a try ... two hours later i didn't want to pull them down...
  5. Karit

What Was The Last Diaper You Wore Before Potty Training?

Was it a disposable or cloth? What was the brand, if you can remember? Did you ever try to wear them again after potty training? As for myself, I've been a DL all my life. I can remember wearing Pampers into the early '70's. My last diaper was a Toddler size Pampers that just came out. Before...
  6. TheEternalPhoenix

Intriguing P&G 'case competition' advert

Just stumbled over this and wondered if any of you had seen it? Fictional advertisement pitch for P&G Competition involving '#luvsforlife' The blog post: https://fisher.osu.edu/blogs/gradlife/2016/10/11/a-dude-in-a-diaper/ and The 'advert'...
  7. XLdiapers

Was it common for bedwetters to use Diaper Genies?

Was it common for older bedwetting kids to use Diaper Genies for their diapers? Did any of your parents have you use them?
  8. dlguy4life

Scented Colognes

Has anyone tried the "Baby Powder" or "New Baby" fragrance cologne scents from Demeter? (see links below) I've always been searching for the perfect scent that represents that smell of the freshly opened pack of Luvs/Pampers diapers. I wonder if these fragrances smell anything like that...
  9. XLdiapers

Diapers size 7 in Private Label Brands

Does anyone know of any supermarket private label brands of diapers that come in a size 7? I know H-E-B Supermarkets in Texas have them, but are there others?
Back