partner

1. N

Finally told my girlfriend, looking for some advice.

Hello, I’m sure this gets posted a lot, so forgive me I have not been on this forum too much but I will look around. I was hoping I could get some advice from anyone who has been in a similar situation. So I have been into abdl for awhile now (specifically DL) and never had the balls to tell...
  2. cltabdl

How far does your S/o acceptance go?

Hey everyone! Was curious to see where everyone’s significant other fell on the “acceptance of AB/DL scale”. In my situation my girlfriend is totally ok with the diapers as a clothing item, but the idea of using them (#1 only) is still very taboo. Any tips on “moving up the scale” would also be...
  3. S

Poll on Acceptance

I think this has already been done, but I couldn't find it so... yeah.
  4. P

G'day

Hi Guys, I am Jack, and I would like to introduce myself and give you my "story"... I am 30 and have been into the diaper/ABDL scene since I can remember. For me it is more of a sexual fetish than anything else. Over the years I have progressed from having the desire of being a "little" to...
  5. L

I Want To Have A Diaper Fetish!

I am feeling desperate!! I've been searching online and haven't found much concerning the questions I have, so I decided to make an account on here and ask myself. My sweet husband is into diapers and peeing stuff. He's not into wearing them himself, he's more into having me wear them. I...
  6. skypaparazzi

Accepting your kink and sharing with romantic partners

I, like many who were dealt this peculiar hand of cards, had extended periods of struggling with my desires in the past. More recently I have gained some experience and insight that I think can help guide others when presenting their kink to a romantic partner. I believe that trying to find an...
  7. P

I am dating an incontinent woman ask me anything.

Like the title says, We've been dating for a few months and I've known about her incontinence for over a year now (since before we were dating) She's only a bedwetter (incontinent during naps and sleep) no daytime leaks. I'm open for questions if anyone is interested on how we deal with it...
Back