autistic

1. SourPatchSquid

Options for Light Incontinence?

I've been online shopping for a while now, been too scared to try anything new. I currently just use XL Goodnites, but I worry about their capacity. I've tried tranquility briefs and they were sooo stiff. I do not like the granny panty look either. I've looked at Northshore MegaMax and I really...
  2. Tasmaniandevilpadded

Autistic toddler still wearing pull-ups training pants

I was aged three, I was diagnosed with my former neurophysiological to found that children with autism spectrum disorder since in 90’s. I have autistic because I am learning slowly to how to potty train. I made me overwhelmed after I doesn’t like sit on toilet are cold seat to cause my sensory...
  3. Tasmaniandevilpadded

Crinklz Buccaneer Diapers

Hi, I was seem today person who posted this website about new Crinklz diapers design. I checked on NorthShore Care website to found Crinklz diapers to see new two design Fairy Tales and Buccaneer. I can't believe that diapers are new beautiful printed on plastic shell. I like picture of pirate...
  4. S

I need help finding a breathable diaper.

Hiya. I'm autistic and as such, I deal with habituation issues. I am too sensitive to my bladder at night and my senses will prevent me from sleeping even if my bladder is pretty much empty sometimes. Getting out of bed many times a night to use the restroom when I don't actually have to go just...
  5. D

Any Littles with Autism out there?

Both me and my Daddy have autism and I wanted to see if any of you guys have ever been diagnosed either! I'd love to make some Aspie/Little friends! :grouphug:
Back