babyfur

1. punkiekit

Babyfur from Utah

Hello everybaby!! My names Ty n I’m a 19 year old trans male living in Salt Lake City, Utah! My little age is anywhere from 0-6, and I love stuffies, diapers, My Little Pony, Bluey, coloring, onesies, and anything Disney & Studii Ghibli! I’m looking for more in person (and online!)...
  2. NibblesBunBun

Hewwo there! I’m new!

I go by Nibbles! He/they. I am quite new to the baby/kidfur community, in fact, I have never interacted with another fellow regressor/babyfur before ;w; I would love to make friends! I am 5 years old, and I am a wild hare kit! I am a bit of a late bloomer cuz I still wear diapers >.< one day...
  3. dukepup

What happened to Daxbak?

Does anyone know what happened to Daxbak? He was a babyfur musician, but almost all his social media is gone or is wiped, especially his music videos on YouTube and Twitter . I used to love watching him on Twitch before a job promotion and new schedule prevented me from watching... I made some...
  4. Paddedtyranowolf

F2U babyfur/diaperfur art bases

These are by far not the most professionally made but I made these for fun and felt like sharing them plus I would love to see what people make with it ^^ i also made a feline ish version aswell!
  5. pawshine

Accident! Animation YCH

This is my animated ych I made recently :)) I just started animating actually and I’m already working on my next ych! Though this one is still open if you wanna get yourself one.
  6. pawshine

Open For Babyfur Reference Sheets!

Hi hello everyfur (and non furs!) I bring to you an opportunity to get yourself (or your loved one) a character reference sheet. Reference sheets are great if you like roleplaying, getting art of your character made or even maybe one day plan to have a fursuit of your fursona made. I am...
  7. PoofieandButtons

I got locked out so I'm back now

Hey guys, So my account got locked out and I cannot access it. But I introduce myself again Hi! My name is Epona or Poofie or Buttons, I am new here and new to the kidfur community.I am a neurodivergent [autism & adhd] adult[20, turning 21 in September] and ace. My ocs are plush tortises named...
  8. PoofieandButtons

Hey so is there any kidfurs who have non-overrated fursona species.

I mean overrated, Like as in common species such as wolves, dragons and cats. I'm looking for babyfurs who have underrated species fursona species. I mean underrated I mean that your species is not common or is rare in the furry community or the babyfur community. I'm gonna go 1st, I have a...
  9. PoofieandButtons

So question about nappies and my waist size

Question, So AB universe has a lot of nappies but I want to know which one is best for me. I know that used to be a ranking here but it got removed and have a waist size of 27-30 which makes me a medium or small. I don't want anything don't make it that will be too big on me and not fit me and...
  10. JacksonTheGoldenRetriever

Species!

Tell me what your species is! I am curious! If you don't have a species yet, then what would you be?
  11. smolseif

Hi!!

Heya everyone! I'm a little and a caretaker all in the same, it kinda just depends who I'm with and what my mood is in a given moment! In furry I go by Seifa ("See-fa"), but some (the few, the proud, the baby) call me donkmom ;) Would love to meet new kiddos and caretakers alike, I'm really...
  12. MaximusWolfheart

What pulled you into becoming a babyfur/diaperfur? How did it start?

What started it for me was being put back into diapers around 8 years old for pooping in my underwear multiple times, till I was finally taken to the store and had to walk down the diaper aisle, and choose my diapers, all the while my hand is pulling at the back of my pants where a nice warm...
  13. lilithra

Lilithra, the big intro of a trans little vixen

Hi, I'm a Spanish trans woman. I'm proud of being trans, being capable of fighting for my identity was one step closer to my happiness. My adult age stopped at an appropriate 30 and for all the people that I care about, it stays at that xD. My little age flows with my emotions and needs, but I...
  14. JacksonTheGoldenRetriever

Babyfur Art

I want to see what babyfur art you guys have got! Make sure to credit the artist!
  15. BabyLillytheprincess

Hello I’m new here 😊

I hope I can have some friends on here 😊
  16. NuggetDodo

Salutations!

I'm Nugget! I'm a babyfur/kidfur ABDL who loves prehistory, astronomy, plushies, Nintendo, and art! I found these forums out of the blue and decided to make an account to mostly lurk, but also to be involved on occasion. Hope everyone reading this has a great day. :)
  17. Chriske

If someone just likes babyfur art does it make that person a furry?

I have asked it on Reddit but I only got 2 answers. one of them said I am not a furry I just have a kink other said yes I am a furry. Its very hard for me to decide if I'm a furry or not. But it would be very important, at least for me. Im going to copy my question from Reddit, I hope its not...
  18. larikaz

Do I have a Title? Do I need one?

I'm just trying to get a few thoughts on 'paper' and the rest of you are welcome to read/comment, etc. I've recently started asking myself whether I'm an AB, a DL, a Babyfur, Diaperfur, or some combination of everything. The way I've heard it defined, AB's like to regress. I don't really do...
  19. ShimSham

ABD&D

Anyone have any abdl/furry dnd experience? if not would anyone actually be interested in doing something like that? I'm considering trying to create a dumbed-down version of dnd so that other people (who don't feel like spending hours trying to learn the game in detail) could enjoy, let me...
  20. JaysonTheRegressor

Babyfur avatars for VRchat

I just made my own today! I'm not high enough (trust? level? i forget what it's called) to upload my own avatars just yet but check it out! It was mostly a retexture but it proved to be a very difficult task. I had to create a new UV map and then so many exporting issues- And then making it VR...
Back