discretion

1. Etienne

Any tips when moving out?

I'm moving out of my parents' house to go study in Belgium (and I'm incredibly excited about it). So I'm gonna have my own room with shared kitchen but my own bathroom! That means I won't need to worry about anyone finding out about my abdl stuff or walking in on me in an embarassing...
  2. inconsurferdude

Nervously debating whether to tell S/O about extent of issues with IBS

I've been padded (with increasing absorbency) since my partner and I met, and we've lived together for years. She's known for awhile now that I "sometimes" mess as well, but because of differences in our schedules (and because we don't really talk about my incontinence unless there's a good...
  3. inconsurferdude

Real life absorbency requirements and overthinking discretion

Our NYE party got cancelled and my S/O is already asleep, so I thought I'd sit down and write my first post in awhile. I've been wearing diapers for most of my adult life due to urinary incontinence, and for the past few years I've also had issues with IBS. My usual setup is Tranquility ATN's...
  4. B

Hello from a UK Newbie...

Good Evening Guys and Girls, Im a newbie to this site, not a newbie to wearing nappies! I am 37 yo, I live in West Birmingham and have been near enough incontinent for the last 5 years (Medical condition). I wear nappies 24/7 and use various brands. I am lucky enough to have an amazing...
  5. W

Easy solutions for using AB items in public

I recently realized that concealing baby items often isn't that hard. Here's a couple of potentially useful ideas I've had. Depending on the type, sippy cups can look an awful lot like regular sports bottles. Anything with a nipple is still a giveaway, and hard spouts will probably still get...
Back