travel

1. J

Hotel / Travel Advice

Hey folks, 3 Q’s… I’m traveling across the country by plane and staying for at least a week. I’m getting (at least) 2 packs of diapers shipped to a hotel. I’m already familiar with the disposal procedure of wet and dirty ones reading other posts.. (1) How do you guys deal with leaving the clean...
  2. Palle

Diapered for travel?

I have vivid memories of a particular incident when I was 10 years old and my older sister was 16. We were at the airport, about to board a flight, when we were ushered into a restroom. Our mom changed my sister's diaper (she had OAB and a small bladder, so she likely wore diapers 24/7 while on...
  3. padded1989

Travel reasons

Did anyone else use diapers for a long time for travel reasons like long drives without bathroom stops? I did growing up and I think it got me into liking them too, and wondered if any of you feel the same way. Comfort and convenience feelings felt happy!
  4. perlFerret

Transcontinental Flight

My mate and I are going to Japan (from the US) for our ninth anniversary this October. The longest flight I've done so far has been 9 hours and I did not need to change because I wore diapers that could hold that much pee, but this is a 13 hour flight (each way), so I WILL need to change at...
  5. cantwait

Flying with diapers

I was recently flying with diapers in my carry-on, bag and was flagged at TSA security. The agent that checked my bag was respectful, but they still pulled my diapers out in front of everybody at the security screening checkpoint. I recently got TSA pre-check and this has not been a problem. I...
  6. Dinotopian2002

Diapered on a Stag Weekend (Yes Really...)

Hi guys! This coming weekend is going to be mad. One of my best mates is getting married in October - and I've been invited to his stag do. It's this weekend. In Dublin. Yes! And help... I did have to think long and hard about going - particularly as I have a whole bunch of medical issues to...
  7. perlFerret

Travel Recommendation

We'll be flying cross-country in May this year. I have 5x ABU Kiddo left and thinking of restocking before the trip. Each leg of the flight will be about 4 hours so I don't need anything massively absorbent. I'm a fan of prints but not opposed to plain white, either. What does the community...
  8. wetabdiaper

Upcoming trips

What upcoming trips do you have planned? Are you going diapered? Looking to meet up with others while there? I'm heading to Orlando in a week on business. I will definitely be diapered the whole time and would love to meet up with others if it's possible.
  9. dlSwimmer

Traveling internationally with diapers

Hey All, I just wanted to add a note about traveling with diapers internationally. I flew from the us to honduras and had no issues (dry dip through tsa) and had spares in my backpack. Entering honduras was also a breeze. They just xray your stuff and let you go. However on the way back i...
  10. PolkaDotDreams

Periods, Pads, & the TSA

I just realized that my period week is going to fall right during a work trip. I take my sissy period VERY seriously, in fact I think its been well over 5 years since i've missed one. I use a period tracking app and always start when scheduled unless my wife gets hers early in which case I...
  11. Bear05

Good diaper for Diarrhea

I've taken a few trips this year (all within the country) and on every one I have had diarrhea at least two or three days per trip. I came close to having several public accidents in my pants (as I was not diapered at the time) just making it to the bathroom in time. The diarrhea ranged from...
  12. wearforsafety

Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi

Usually for travel and wear under clothes in public places I will use Attends Active Slip or Tena Flex. By accident I brought with myself Tena Active Fit Maxi. They are very good and holding quite well ,but never wore them prolonged period during intense travel, walk and movement. With some...
  13. Cthulhu

Going abroad for a week, just to wear diapers 24/7

I'll start by saying that i don't wish to become incontinent, i only want to get as close as possible to experiencing what it would be like, for a short time. I'm not sure if i can pull this off, but it's something i've fantasized about for a couple years. What i want to do is to go on vacation...
  14. I

Recommendations on where to buy adult diapers in Belfast Northern Ireland

Hey everyone! I don't know whether to put this here or in the incontinent discussion group, but I will be going to Belfast in the near future for 2 weeks and was wondering where in town is a good place to buy diapers. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
  15. paddedmusician

Good evening

Hello, I'm paddedmusician/Phil. I have just returned from spending 8 months living and working in France. I'm back to the states and looking for a job, literally any job! I'm here because I'm an ABDL who leans primarily toward DL, but I enjoy indulging in AB activities from time to time...
  16. Scifer555

Just got back from traveling to and from Tennessee

I went to see my brother graduate from gradschool. I swear he'll just go to school until he dies to avoid debt... I kid, I kid, but seriously it was a great experience. Seeing him graduate after 4 years of hard work and dedication. Coming back from traveling I feel inspired to write, type, and...
  17. LordFluffybuttz

Wearing Diapers in the car

So I'm going to Maine in a few weeks and it's a long ride. I don't have any plans on wetting but if I had to I could, then again I'd be to scared they'd smell it. I kinda want to wear a diaper on the way up and at night. I'm nervous because I'll be with my family and they don't know I like...
  18. aleakyboomboom

Diaper travels

Hello all I enjoy wearing diapers at every chance, and often wear 24/7 for months on end. One of my fantasizes is flying in diapers, I've flown South Africa > UK diapered, Canary Islands > UK Diapered and a few other short flights, I loved it. My most recent flight was New Zealand to UK via...
  19. kashi

Study Abroad

So in about two months I will be leaving from the U.S. to study abroad in Akita Japan for about six months Aug-Dec. I am very much looking for tips tricks and advice in regards to this venture as it will be a first for me on many levels. This will be the furthest I've ever been away from home...
Back