diapers are awesome

1. Jaketmf

The problems with vancouver

In vancouver and surrounding areas I've noticed in the abdl community even as a major city in north America we always never get any sort of abdl conventions or hell even a small abdl store I can say right now if Abu or any abdl company had a store in vancouver they would instantly make profit...
  2. M

Look for narrators

am tiring to make ABDL audiobooks if you want to if want to narrate and get paid let me konw
  3. JaysonTheRegressor

If you could wear any diaper, which one would you wear?

If you had the choice to wear ANY diaper that has ever existed and have it fit (Anything from vintage pampers to today's adult diapers even), which one would you wear?
  4. M

Hello-o-o-o I'm excited to be back on the site

Hi everyone, my name is chris. I'm 24 years old buuut I might as well be 4. Big fan of diapers and pacifiers. ( currently rocking an M4 Abena and my littleforbig.com Gen 1 pacifier). I'm a big kid at heart. I came here with the hope of making friends, ANyone can feel free to shoot me a...
  5. A

Youth Diapers/What is good?

I'm new around here, so sorry if my post is really badly formatted. As my name suggests, I am able to fit quite well into goodnites l-xl (no extenders or modifications, just put it on and it fits) I am also able to flood after holding it for 6+ hours and have never leaked. I weigh 155 lbs and I...
Back