android

1. Maromi

Looking for phone recommendations to try out

Hello, I'm looking for some recommendations on phones to try out. I've tried so far, the note 20 ultra, a big ulefone, iphone 13 pro max. I had a moto G7 power, 2022 power, but they were a bit slow and not many updates. I did like apple's software, the user interface, but my work makes me...
  2. M

So I made this babyfur/ABDL/little Android game.

I can't link it here, but if you go to the play store and search babyfur it should come up as "Babyfur Memory Game." The last app I had failed pretty bad and was a nightmare. Let me know what you think, please. If you get crashes, feel free to let me know but the only thing I get out of it is...
  3. tiny

When computers make easy stuff almost impossible!

Do you ever have one of those days where you spend hours trying to get your computer to do something that should be possible in a single click?! All I wanted to do was copy a single file from my Android phone to my PC. Simple, right? Ohhhh no it wasn't! What would you do? I thought I'd...
  4. kashi

Need tech savey suggestions

Tl;Dr: Want a new phone with good memory (30GB+), powerful enough to play Pokemon Go and fallout shelter (Plus longevity), Good battery life, doesn't matter if it's android or apple don't care. Please no flame wars ^_^ Okay so my parents have offered me the freedom to request a gift of some...
Back