gay abdl

1. LittleDiaperDreamer

Hi (a long overdue introduction)

Hi, so I guess it is about time I introduce myself. I am a gay student in my twenties currently living in Switzerland. I'm a diaper lover since as long as I can remember but I've struggled (and still do) to come to terms with who I am and how to accept my unusual attraction to diapers. That's...
  2. ArcticBoy1457

Newbie AB Tips

Hey everyone, I'm pretty new to all of ABDL but definitely completely new to AB. I'm thinking about getting a onesie and a paci but I don't know how I even go about entering my 'little' space. Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  3. LilDiaperedBoy

Hiii

Hey everyone, I’m Jake from Germany I’m just a gay diaper boy who’s also into a lot of kinky stuff hehe Looking forward to getting to know y’all haha
  4. paddedkaza

3.2 year-old ABDL in Denver, Colorado!

Hello! I’ve frequented this site I think since I was a teenager. I remember when first finding it the powerful feeling of acceptance I felt knowing that there were others like me that enjoyed the same stuff that I did. So naturally I waited a decade or so to make an account. So here’s the...
  5. JayPup

Diapers on Display at Pride?

Hey guys, so I have been performing locally at fetish clubs and fetish bars for a while now. I was wondering if any of you have ever gone to a gay pride event diapered on full display? The organizers are planning for a more adult-oriented event starting around 5:00 PM so I was planning on...
  6. KENNEDYWIDOWER

West Coast Jungle Gym

I live in San Diego and I have tickets for the weekend. I see practically zero reference to this ageplay conference here or anywhere. https://thewestcoastjunglegym.com/ Wuzzup ppl? :)
Back