switch

1. abdkking98

Attention Missouri ABDL friends!!

Hello everyone my name is Connor and I’m a 24 year old ABDL enthusiast who loves everything and everybody! I’m here hoping to find new friends to make amazing experiences and adventures with. I’m 420 friendly and super social. I’m from the Saint Louis area. HMU if anything peaks you’re interest...
  2. JFNUFC1994

Hey Everyone! I’m new here 😳

Hey Everyone, I’m glad to have found a forum for like minded people like myself! I’d like to just post a little introduction about me, if you’d like to have a read through and also say hey back with an introduction of yourself, I’d be super grateful as I can’t wait to stay meeting new people 😛...
  3. NaughtyNari

Greetings from an FtM Switch in Seattle!

Hello! I'm not sure what all I should put on here but I'll do my best! I am mainly a daddy/caregiver but I have a little boy side as well! I live in Seattle, WA and have found the age play and kink community here to be extremely welcoming and have enjoyed getting to meet new people! I love...
  4. S

Introduction

Hello Y'all, Smitty18 here. Like many of you, I am seeking a relationship...not a one-night-stand, but something ongoing...long-term. My view is, for a relationship to last, first you need to be friends. The interests of each should be acceptable to the other to the point that each can...
  5. LilStar

Finally Not Procrastinating

Hello everyone! Due to me being lazy/busy and not having time to post, here I am finally writing an intro. I'm a 20 year old transgirl, psychology major, little/ab, gamer, blogger and major procrastinator. Due to everything I do, its not exactly beneficial for me to procrastinate as much as I...
  6. yoshiDL

Nintendo Switch

I thought I would go ahead and create a Nintendo Switch thread for anyone who is interested in the Switch. The reveal event is tonight so we will finally get to see the switch in action and find out pricing and what games are coming to it. Personally I am really looking forward to a new mario...
  7. D

Switching?

I don't know about you guys but I tend to switch from baby to mommy often. Like, there's a male friend I talk to and sometimes I'm in the mood to baby him (even though he's not ABDL) and sometimes I want him to baby me. Do you guys go through something similar too?
Back