booster

1. DiaperLifer

Best Baby Diaper, AS a Booster, in A Megamax or BetterDry

I'm currently using Pampers Size 7 Cruisers (in Canada) And is usually held in place by a XL Goodnites. What's your favorite combination? I was thinking maybe Huggies, as I'm in my mid 30s and never tried the brand before. I usually slit these diapers to act as a flow through booster
  2. DiaperLifer

YOUR favorite Brand of Booster?

What's your favorite type of booster? Do you double diaper? Do you use baby diapers or Goodnites as boosters inside a regular diaper?
  3. J

Best Booster/Diaper combo?

I’m wondering, what’s the best booster and diaper combo for wetting? I’m asking about boosters that adhere to the inside of the diaper. Which ones have the most poof? How does having a booster affect messing? Also, are plastic backed Abena M4s still as good as they used to be?
  4. trevy

Disposable Booster questions (USA)

Those of you who use disposable boosters in diapers, a few questions… What brand and model do you use? Where do you get them? Price? Quantity? Any tips and tricks for using them?
  5. Pokogirl

Using Sponge as Boosters

Hello! I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for about 2 months and currently I wear only occasionally.I have been running low on my stash.I use tissue papers and absorbent washable clothes as boosters inside my diaper.They become wet quite easily(I enjoy the feeling though).When they do I just...
Back