sissies

1. MichelleM39

Ever fantasize about being outed as a sissy to the public?

Do you ever fantasize about being outed as a sissy to the public? I know its socially risky and would have some downsides, but it feels like being outed would be so emotionally liberating. And by outed I mean like to your family, friends, neighbors, even your whole town/city. That you couldn't...
  2. sidewinder400

Time To Stock Up!

Now is the time to get all the deals on sissy costumes. I just got an Alice in Wonderland outfit I LOVE! for $10 at Citi Trends!!!! Holy Crap what a deal!! I'm going back today to get more before Halloween is over!! And is there a panty shortage? I'm sure there is. I can't find a decent pair of...
  3. DownLow

Trying to become more of a sissy...

Hello cuties, I have been into diapers for the past couple of years and i moved onto enjoying wearing panties and other sissy things like cute dresses etc. but i want to take it further and would need someone to hold my hand along the way. I would love to find someone in the area, who is also...
  4. MajesticHamster

What's your favorite thing to wear in your little space? (Girls/Sissies)

I like to wear a dress, either short or long. Any dress will do. That and a cloth diaper.
  5. T

Older Sissies can redefine Housewife.

While many older sissies are using current fashions and new generation clothing as their sissy expression, there are those who are bringing back the previous generation look... the look of the 1950's housewife. A good example would be the Househusband turned Housewife here...
Back