first time

1. Dudeinadiaper

First Mess in Diaper!

Hi Everyone. I have always wanted to know what it feels like to mess my diaper. I have peed in it several times, but I never pooped in it. This morning, I woke up and needed to use the bathroom, seeing this as an opportunity, I put on a diaper and went to sit on the toilet. I peed in it of...
  2. username234

Just bought my stash !!

Long time DL, not AB. Today I finally got the courage to buy my own stash of goodnites, secretly hoping my wife find them and wants to play, if not I may have to misbehave and see what happens… wish me luck ! Or feel free to post ideas how I should spend my first day with my stash !
  3. SimCo

Coming full circle: learning to "just let go"

I've had fantasies of wearing diapers and being changed by a babysitter since I was in preschool. I took a few precious opportunities to sneak diapers during my child and pre-teen years, but I usually either got caught in the act or the evidence was discovered later. I discovered DPF.com when I...
  4. C

First Day in Diapers

For a couple years now I've watched videos of guys wetting their pants, but I was never really turned on by diapers. I decided that I should try them out, so I ordered some Tena Super Pants from Amazon. I got home and got straight into one. I drank so much water, coke and coffee until i was at...
  5. 2Little2Late

To Prevent Leaks?

Hi everyone. I am really shy about making this post, also am sorry if this is a duplicate post, but I am also curious so with all that said. . . I plan on trying out diapers for the first time and never tried to put them on. Was wanting to know if there is a correct way to put on a diaper on...
  6. D

A “Little” Later

Hello everyone, I’d like introduce myself and tell you a Little about me. I’m a late 30 something (almost 40) who is married with grown kids. This is my first time ever posting anything, anywhere. I’ve been a closeted DL for as long as I can remember and of late AB now too. With the help...
  7. L

Diaper help/troubleshooting

Today was my first time trying diapers, I got a Rearz sample pack from Amazon as a tester. I have some questions. Any help or input would be appreciated, I really am at a loss here. My Daddy and I are LDR right now (for school) as well, so he cannot help me much, plus he isn't the most...
  8. BabyDL44

First time crossdressing with a diaper

I am a DL. I was curious about crossdressing. So one day I stopped at a thrift store and bought a skirt and bra. Stopped somewhere else and picked up a pair of tights. I felt nervous at first putting the clothes on. After a while started getting comfortable in them. Now I want to try out more...
  9. Y

Wetting in new places and ways

Recently I've been able to enjoy diapers at will with my GF...now Fiancé. She has put diapers on me several times now and it has been amazing. I have wet in her company only a few times and been changed afterwards just once, which was amazing. I am sitting right now on the couch watching footy...
  10. L

Curious about wearing for the first time

Hi everyone! I've been really curious about diapers for about two years now, wanting to wear again them since I was like 8 or so. I've been thinking about wearing for the first time on a camping trip that's in less than a week but I don't know what I'm looking for or what I'd buy! I'm a...
  11. J

He showed me

So the other night I was staying at my significant other's house and we were talking about various sexual things. We took the mojo upgrade quiz to get a basis for what we both want (I highly recommend it for anyone either new to a sexual relationship or in a rut.) Then we were just talking about...
  12. Xzanza

First Time Really Wearing

So, this past Wednesday, I ordered a 40 pack of diapers from ABU and they arrived today, before I left to run errands. As I am writing this, it has been about 10 minutes since I put my first diaper on. I thought about it all day and I had those butterflies in my tummy. I just HAD to strip down...
  13. P

Your first time wearing!

Hey guys! 2nd post or first if you're picky, but anyway, Just wondering what was your first time wearing? I'm just kind of curious to see what other stories people have. My first time was when I was in tween years. I knew my young cousin was over the previous day all day, and I was home alone...
  14. N

Is it weird to want to experience what messing in a diaper feels like?

Hi everyone, I am not sure if this is in the right forum or not but I wanted to get other members opinions on a situation that happened to me today. Let me start from the beginning, A few days ago I was surfing the web for information on adult diapers for a relative who suffered a stroke and is...
  15. I

Very new to everything. Please read and respond! Bf is a DL and I'm still learning.

So my bf and I committed about 2 weeks ago. I've known him over 4 months now. Right from the get go I was very honest and open with him, which in turn led him to being very open and honest with me. He told me about his infantalism before we started dating, and I have been gradually learning ever...
  16. BayB8

Tshirt and a Diaper

For the first time I am wearing nothing but a tshirt and a diaper. I usually wear pants or something over, but for some reason I just want to lose the pants today. I'm currently cleaning my house in nothing but a diaper and a tshirt and It feels good! :)
  17. R

I Finally Bought My First Nappies

So, yeah. I finally did it, I bought my first real nappies today. I just walked into Boots, picked out a package (Depend Absorbent Underwear For Men - Super S/M, to be precise). I kept them in my messenger bag the whole day at college. I'm wearing my first one right now - wet ;) - and it feels...
  18. Pokogirl

Today a New Me Was Born! (Day 1)

Hi! I'm Adiba and today for the first time in my life I wore a Diaper made by myself and peed in it! ^_^ So here's the story: I have always had an interest to know how it felt to pee in a Diaper.Last year I came across a baby diaper that was tossed away after use.I didn't miss the chance.It was...
  19. Y

I want to wear

Hi again humans! I just need some advice regarding wearing. My boyfriend wears and I have recently realized that I think I might really be into it too. I haven't tried it yet but I told him today that I want to. He thought that was really attractive and he is excited to do it. I just need a...
Back