tsa

1. SoggyGolfer

First time flagged by TSA.

Just went through TSA at the Denver airport. I have Pre check and moved through the line as normal. I had my knee replaced last year so I’m required to go to the stand up scanner instead of the metal scanner. As I’ve done literally 100’s of times I wear a Rearz all white diaper. Make sure...
  2. dlSwimmer

Traveling internationally with diapers

Hey All, I just wanted to add a note about traveling with diapers internationally. I flew from the us to honduras and had no issues (dry dip through tsa) and had spares in my backpack. Entering honduras was also a breeze. They just xray your stuff and let you go. However on the way back i...
  3. blueberry

Airport TSA I was private searched

I just got through TSA. My diaper did not have a drop of liquid in it but I still got pulled aside after going through the X-ray machine. This has never happened to me before and I fly quite often. I told them I wore diapers for a medical reason (even though its only for comfort). After...
  4. T

Traveling & Hotels in Diapers

I'm a bit nervous to fly / tsa with my diapers. I will be traveling soon, flying and staying in a hotel my first time since needing to wear diapers again. Should I ask the hotel if they can provide a plastic sheet? And when disposing my diapers should I just leave them in the trash in the room...
  5. M

Dealing with the TSA at the airport help

So, I understand that there have been a bunch of threads about this before, but they always seem to get derailed by off topic discussion, so I figure, what the heck, mine as well make another one that focuses on a few specific things. I plan on flying out of my hometown in the next couple...
Back