media

1. StrawberryRaven

Found an AB (anime) story if anyone is interested

Big fan of anime, so I've been watching Laughing Salesman (1989) this year. Found myself almost done with the series and then BAM! adult baby episode. Laughing Salesman AB EP If you know nothing of Laughing Salesman, its basically about a guy that grants you wishes but with a price. Its never...
  2. sweetroll59

Favorite Childhood Cartoon?

Do any of you guys remember what your favorite cartoon was to watch as a kid? I’m finding revisiting those to be an incredible de-stressor! I’ll start: mine was Tom & Jerry lol
  3. PetPuppyAlex

Non-IC 24/7ers: Are We "Extreme"?

As many here on ADISC know, I've been 24/7 for a long time. So have several of y'all. It's a dope little community we have here on ADISC and I love leveraging my experience and feelings regarding diapers and my AB/DL experience to help newcomers and those earlier in their journeys. Just like I...
  4. LimeBloodedNoir

ABDL Themes in Hiveswap Spinoff game!

As you can probably clearly see, I am a homestuck fan! In one of the games, present, is HEAVY abdl and OMOrashi themes! Homestuck is a webcomic about 4 kids and 12 aliens playing a game to destroy the world and remake it. There is a game spinoff that takes place before the comic called...
  5. tiny

Smarty TV ad: money off unused nappies...?

I thought this TV advertisement was quite amusing. It involves a kid trying to return a nappy to a shop because he doesn't need them any more. He implores the shopkeeper to smell them to confirm that they are unused! :laugh: https://vimeo.com/263452692 https://vimeo.com/263452692
  6. Z

Resource list

ABDL Community Directory Table of Contents Educational Resources Media Spokespersons Events Forums Vloggers First Person Perspective Friends & Partners Foreign Language Podcasters Authors . Educational resources Understanding Infantilism ADISC Infantilism Commentary on the AB/DL Gender...
  7. S

Have you seen this? Drop Your Pants for Depends "Underwareness Campaign"

Depend Underwareness I didn't see a post on it already so I figured I should start the discussion. While it may not be completely related to ABDL life, I found Depends Underwareness campaign quite intriguing. From a marketing perspective, it's genius. From a DL perspective, I'm hoping it'll...
Back