storage

1. M

Need Help With Diaper Storage

I would love some help with Diaper Storage. As a DL who is not really involved with the AB side of things, I have about 4 packets of Adult Diapers, Plastic pants, Powder, Cream, Boosters and a small selection of Pull-Ups that I enjoy wearing to work on days when I think Diapers will be too hard...
  2. LittleKero

The urge to purge

So I have been trying to keep myself busy with work, hobbies, and keep my mental health in check and with all of the constant of my mind in motion, my little side just kind of went quiet. It is currently at the desire to just purge all of my little stuff, diapers, but only put my stuffed animals...
  3. jjpadded

Diaper Storage… where do you keep yours?

I’m inquisitive to know where people store, hide or keep their diapers? For years now I’ve hidden mine under the bed.
  4. UnactiveBladder

Wearing 24/7, a Guide by Psynapse

Adisc: I have been writing this for about 3 months. Today I believe it is finished. I'm sorry if it is too long, I wasn't sure where to post it, I thought the Diaper talk section was most fitting but if it has to get deleted I understand. TL;DR - Wear Diapers 24/7, Don't Mess In Public...
  5. SillySwampert

Best way to store pacifiers

I'm about to purchase a set of 3 NUK 5 pacifiers for myself, as I was smitten with the idea of having different coloured pacis I could accessorize with during my Little time. However, I don't have a means to safely hide them, as I'm currently living with my father and having three large...
Back