sex

1. michaelmc

Masterbation

Iv been having problems masterbating but im not sure what it is i just can't put my finger on it! So i decided to shoot over the doctors i told the doctor it was hard coming here but i thought id give it a shake and shoot over , the doctor asked me whats up? i reply it's the opposite to down...
  2. S

To tell, or not to tell

This is a question that comes up often. Unfortunately it isn't an easy question to answer. And to get that answer, there are a few big variables that need to be answered first. First, you need to understand what diapers even mean to you individually. Do you wear them as part of a kink or sexual...
  3. TabulaRasa2017

ABDL Acceptance - A Language of Love

Hello my little friends, I wanted to write down some thoughts I’ve had lately on my coming to accept being ABDL. Part of this is admittedly selfish – I need to write this to you for myself to feel validated. But I hope in some small way this may help those who are going through what I’ve been...
  4. dlissexy

joining again

its strange how these things happen. i was a DL sub fetishist for a while and now thanks to a long term history of training constipation there is a risk of possible faecal incontinence unless actin is taken. So i am taking actin and also want to connect with others who understand. i also...
Back