disability

1. Dinotopian2002

Weighing Up New Wheelchair Options

Hi guys I realise I’ve been pretty quiet lately. That’s because I’ve been looking at new wheelchairs, and it’s been a challenge. Firstly, it can get VERY expensive - for a non-disabled person, it’s almost like getting a new car. There are grants out there that help cover the cost but even with...
  2. PrincessRaccoon

Coping with a disability

I've had a noticeable disability for a while and its starting to come to a head. I was doing okay for a while until the cold weather hit and it hit me hard this year. It only had to hit 50°F/10°C this year whereas last year i didn't have trouble until i got through most of november (in a colder...
  3. babyraggydolls

Yelled at by ASDA staff

I’m still feeling upset about what happened in Asda, I went to get groceries and I was stood there in a lot of pain with my bad legs and back and this lady (couldn’t read her name tag) came up to me, the first thing I noticed was a T-shirt that said “Happy to Help” but little did I know I wasn’t...
  4. IMG_9691.jpeg

IMG_9691.jpeg

My custom Candy Apple green sport wheelchair all titanium tubbing . It goes wayyy fast lol . Got new rubber air filled tires today but I ordered a set of apple green rubber tires with all terrain treads this afternoon . Yea it’s going to look amazing ….This is my favorite sports wheelchair . 🥰
  5. IMG_9690.jpeg

IMG_9690.jpeg

My custom Candy Apple green sport wheelchair all titanium tubbing . It goes wayyy fast lol . Got new rubber air filled tires today but I ordered a set of apple green rubber tires with all terrain treads this afternoon . Yea it’s going to look amazing ….This is my favorite sports wheelchair 🥰
  6. IMG_9689.jpeg

IMG_9689.jpeg

My custom Candy Apple green sport wheelchair all titanium tubbing . It goes wayyy fast lol . Got new rubber air filled tires today but I ordered a set of apple green rubber tires with all terrain treads this afternoon . Yea it’s going to look amazing ….This is my favorite sports wheelchair 🥰
  7. Tasmaniandevilpadded

Regular underwear is bad for disabled people

How many people with disabled doesn’t wear a regular underwear due blind, mental, or physical condition? Wearing a protection briefs like adult diapers or incontinence every day and night is more comfortable. Do they have anything else?
  8. Dinotopian2002

Am I Bisexual?

Hi guys “I’ve been having these weird thoughts lately. Like is any of this for real, or not?” (Kingdom Hearts - opening lines) Quote aside, I’ve been wrestling with deep thoughts, if I’m bisexual or not. It’s been something I’ve been wrestling with a while, so it’s not out of the blue. To...
  9. A

Intro

Hi everyone, Name is Henri, 35, from Victoria, Australia. Incontinent (IC) due to a birth defect disability but also been a diaper lover (DL) for a few years
  10. miapeters

Hi again

Hi guys, I am back on here after a long time and its been a rough couple of years. A lot of things have changed for me as a quad amputee with incontinence. A lot of my perspective has changed as well about incontinence and this community. I have found other communities more inline with helping...
  11. archerstaley

Talking about disabilities, disabled parking and incontinence to a University

Talking about disabilities, disabled parking and incontinence to a University is never easy, especially when no one understands physical disabilities. I went through a unnecessary ordeal at my school learn from this and find your advocacy before you get to this level. Read it here --->...
Back