afraid

1. nightfox320

Relationships and Diapers

So this is not the usual relationship with diaper post. I am curious however for those of you who have been in a relationship where it was not accepted, has that left you afraid? Like afraid to date or bring it up? I have been in a few where all my exes were not accepting and freaked about by...
  2. B

Just told my Boyfriend... Now what?

Hello! I recently told my boyfriend that I am an AB/DL, he was ok with it, and told me to be me, but now he acts like he doesn't want to talk about it, and I'm not sure he's actually ok with it... When I told him, I asked if he still loved me, he told me "We've been dating for four years, of...
  3. KittyninjaW

Is it wrong to be afraid to say what I think?

Hello everyone, Anyway I am afraid to say what I think for fear of offending people, and I want everyone to like me, and I rather have peace than an argument, which is what I feel all the time. How do I get over that?
  4. S

I could really use some advice about this, all of this

Alright, I'm a straight cis male. I'm only 22. Ever since I was around six, I had this strong desire to be humiliated in diapers and dresses. I loved being a sissy baby. The humiliation is what I crave and desire. Remember that Tom and Jerry episode where Tom was forced into diapers? That got...
  5. Sitherus

afraid to wet new aio

so i bought a cloth aio diaper. I bought it so that i could sleep in it snugly and hapily but not use it. But when wearing it i just have the urge to use it cause im used to that. I dont wear it during the day because i don't want it getting stained. O don't have a problem at night anymore. So...
Back