diaper boy

1. Drypersboy

Big baby boy

Cute baby in drypers
  2. S

Abdl Latvia

Hello, I have been into diaper for a long time, and for a long time diapers have been enough for me, but recently I started searching fore some friends or other people from my country, that a are also into abdl, but I can't seem to find anyone. So I decided to try, and post something here, with...
  3. Mommy changes my diaper

Mommy changes my diaper

Mommy changing my diaper
  4. C

Diapered at the Gym

So I've been trying to wear 24/7 for the last couple months and for the most part it has gone pretty well. However the one time that I always have trouble wearing is at the gym.I usually wear something light and unnoticeable, that doesn't bulk or sag, like a Goodnite (or other pullup)...
  5. Tasmaniandevilpadded

Supposed I wear a diaper for have autism spectrum disorder? I wear for night time and longest sleep.

Hi, I’m obsessed about bedwetter. Last year, my bedroom was odors and urine on bed without washing my sheets. Past, I dream became pee it and I ordered some bags of diaper at last September. I wanted goal in future to be participated for ABDL community without alone. I’m happy for now.
  6. R

Will Disposable diapers die out?

Do you think that diapers will ever become extinct and some type of other method will take over? Who else has this fear? Can anyone give this a hypothetical realistic rundown of what could take over disposable diapers? I mean, they still sell like crazy so we cant be anywhere close to the...
  7. B

Hi dare everyone!

I am baby Holden from Ohio, USA and I wet the bed, and although I can't do anything about it but change my diaper it makes me feel sad how it interferes with connecting with other people. Maybe I'm more scared than I should be but its hard. Thanks for listening, Baby Holden :)
  8. J

Hi everyone!

Hey guys! you can call me Julz :), I recently made an account here on ADISC but have been lurking around here for about 8 years now. Two months ago I went to a counselor and one of the main things we would speak about is my diaper fetish. It has always been apart of me but I was never able to...
  9. C

Hello fellow members of Adisc

Greetings to you all. My name is Chris and I have very recently discovered Adisc. I am a french 29 years old men and I have been fascinated by diapers from a very early age. English is not my native language so I do apologize in advance for the many mistakes that I will likely make in the...
Back