london

1. P

Hello London!

Hello world! I’m Alexx, 20 years old, and I’m in London for the next few days. Thought I’d try and make some friends whilst I’m here, so let me know if you’re around my age and down to meet!
  2. G

Just a Quick Hello

Hi All, Just popping in to say hi - Like many, I'm a long time lerker and I thought it was time to actually create an account. I leed an insanely busy life, so you probabily won't see me very often, however I would like to get involved when I have the time. Currently I live in London, and...
  3. Cthulhu

My diapered week in london

Remember that trip to London i posted about (With the other account i made called ''Luxuria''. Ceating that account was a mistake, i won't use it again and didn't mean to use more than one account) ? Well, i made it. I made it to the hotel in London (from Sweden) with a weeks supply of diapers...
  4. I

So, the diaper adventure of a lifetime is happening...

...if i can get a suitcase full of diapers etc to London, without my parents noticing. I have been on this forum for almost two years, but i hated my username so i made a new account. In a couple of weeks, I'm going by myself to London for a week. I plan to wear diapers from the moment I've...
  5. B

New London ABDL. 32, gay, friendly :)

Hey guys, New to this forum and thought I'd say hi. It would be cool to chat with guys who are into the same as me, particularly if you're in the London area. Otherwise, open to making AB/DL friends from all lover :) J
Back