introductions

1. Bittybunny24

Salutations!

Hewo Padded friends! My name is bitty, I've been an ABDL my whole life and have been in and out of the scene. I just moved out on my own, so it's an exciting time to explore my abdl/littlespace. I would say that my path winds back and forth between AB/DL, little, sub, depending on where I am...
  2. AlecThickly

Hey Hey

Hey 👋 I'm Alex, I'm a DL thats also diaper dependent. From the Uk and hoping to make friends, so Feel free to drop me a message and chat.
  3. BrokenMoon

Night has falen :)

Hey everybody, I'm Moon, or - at least - someone under that Username. My account here is new, but I've been a longtime lurker, visiting the site irregularly. Now I decided to join with my own account, hoping to become a visible member of this Community and converse with people with at least...
  4. Fortcat

Hello, I just joined :)

Hi ;) I'm Fortcat, I'm a little from Kansas city, I just found this site today and just knew I had to make an account :) I feel like this is such a boring introduction lol, but I'm mostly looking to talk/make new friends and hangout o.o Once I able, I would like to post some pictures of some of...
  5. WiddleWillow

Hiya!! From the Deep South!~

Hi everyone <3 You can call me Luna or Willow ;) I am in my early-20's, biofemale, disabled, and very into Divination,Natural Living, Activism, and Conspiracy Theories :) <3 I have beenRegressing since I was very young, and have recently decided to let myinhibitions go and try cloth diapers out...
  6. Andustar

What am I doing here?

I don't really know what to write, but here goes... My first passion is playing music. Bass guitar is my tool of choice. I enjoy the emotions I can cause people to feel just by vibrating some strings. I also enjoy playing games. Video games, board games, poker, sports. I am a very competitive...
  7. Kittyhobo

Greetings! I'm new and awesome, get to know me!

Hello! I am Kittyhobo, the one and only. Hopefully the one and only at least. I'm one cool cat, and I'm an adult baby, or something of the sort. If I weren't I probably wouldn't be here. You may now be wondering, "Well what makes you such a cool cat?" My answer is, "Nothing." But I'll let you...
  8. M

Ayy Lmao, another dude bro.

Seeing as i'm required to make an introductory thread to actually post here, I guess I have to say hello. Hello, My name is >insert legal name here< and I have recently joined this forum. My interests are pizza, sleeping, and reading Books by Kurt Vonnegut until I vomit on the couch. Do not...
  9. africat

Hello, ADSIC!

Hello, everyone! I'm a 20 year old college student studying visual design and computer science in California. My goal is to work within the entertainment industry. I want to create content for video games or animated films. I'm happy to report that I'm learning new things and working harder...
  10. P

Hi Everyone!

Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself! Ive been browsing the forums for years and finally feel the need to make an account. little bit about myself my GF and I have been in a relationship for 5 years now. Around our second year of dating she found out my ABDL intersts and was very...
  11. S

Greetings from Norway

Hello! My name is OJ, I am new to this site. I am 18 years old and I am a shy person, i like meeting like minded people, and people with different opinions than me. I speak Norwegian and English. the last year of my high school. Next year i will head to university and hopefully study computer...
  12. P

Lurkers everywhere

HI! I am Paul, I came here because is the only big support community, but I am not here very often, I am more normally arround tumblr where I have my own blog ^^. I am spanish, little and proud of it.
Back