diaper rash

1. TungstenWrist

Diaper Cream— How Do You Feel About It?

I got curious, so I searched “baby powder vs diaper cream” to see folks opinions on which is better. Found a Reddit post where parents discussed this topic, and plenty of people suggest that diaper cream is better, but I’m wondering how you adult wearers of diapers(especially those who wet/mess)...
  2. jakediapybum

Rearz inspire+ causing burning skin in just one area?

I am diapered 24/7 for the last 10 years Recently I switched back to rearz inspire+ which I love but they for for some reason are causing my guy parts to burn when I wear them. I don’t know if this is a cream I’m using, candida or what but no creams help. Or could the diaper is too tight but I’d...
  3. jakediapybum

Best ways to deal with Diaper Rash

Hi guys! I am completely 24/7 in diapers due to incontinence. Recently my skin has been extra angry and sensitive. I used desitin 24/7 for years and have also tried Boudreaux’s butt paste A&D, Mustela, Coconut oil and triple paste. I have also struggled with the occasional candida rash which I...
  4. CJB

Can I wear a wet diaper for a whole night without risk of diaper rash?

I plan on wetting my diaper and sleeping through the whole night with it (between 6-8 hours) Would I be able to do that without risk of irritation?
  5. sidewinder400

Coffee: Diaper Rash's Best Friend

I've had lots of problems dealing with diaper rash for the past 10 years. I've thrown every kind of cream, oil, and powder at it. So far, Shea butter is best for treatment and Desitin is the best for prevention. The only thing I'm not willing to do is give up my coffee to probably get rid of the...
  6. SimCo

Powder vs. Lotion - What's the Difference

When I first started wearing as an adult, I lavished myself with baby powder because the smell and process of getting powdered put me in a babyish place. Now I just use a diaper rash cream and no powder, but I am not sure if this is optimal. Can any of the experience diaper wearers explain in...
  7. M

Razorburn/rash

Keeping it pg-13. I recently shaved everything below the waist (about a week ago) including my...back side. I don't know if it's just razor burn or if razor burn weakened my skin there and now it's a diaper rash, but it hurts bad. Anybody else deal with this? Suggestions? I haven't even worn...
  8. couchesstevenboy

diaper rash help needed

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is doing fine :) I tried to read some other posts about how to treat diaper rash but I've seen more like how to prevent them. So it's been 3 weeks since I got a rash between my legs (legs cuffs?) right between my legs and testicle, it happened from a weekend that I...
Back