car

1. David00

Food Delivery while Padded ?

Getting into DoorDash & other Food Delivery services, and was wondering if I should go padded or not while delivering. Obviously it would save on stoping for bathroom breaks, but would it be against the ToS of any Delivery Service? Also, what is it like to be driving for long periods of time...
  2. DLinSecret

Diaper Changing During Road Trip

So I just completed a 12 hour road trip. 3/4 of the way I needed to change. Stopped at a Loves’s travel stop to change. Choose not to bring my diaper bag until I checked out the situation. Bathroom stalls were disgusting. All were full except one. To anyone who was in the bathroom clearly...
  3. Drynites96

Well that was embarrassing...

Well my family and I will drive around 11 hours to Spain tonight for our Camping Trip. My Car needs to get checked while we're away, so my Uncle is going to drive it to the service station. My Mother asked me if I have some stuff in the trunk and I said yes. She went outside and came back with...
  4. Angellothefox

01/05/18 I gave my nappies/diapers to charity

On the 01/05/18 I took out my nappies/diapers from my car boot because I am selling my car. Because of that, I have less room in my bedroom now. It looks more like a tip, and do not let Grandma see all this! :laugh: I was waiting for my new HDMI TV to arrive. It has one scart socket as well as...
  5. Northwoodsnerd

Diaper Road Trip

Well, for the first time in years I'm in a diaper as a write this. A family road trip fell through, but the hotels were non refundable so I decided to go anyway. The opportunity was to good to pass up and I bought some Goodnites and baby wipes and here I am. Laying in a hotel bed in a soaked...
  6. tobdy1986

My car approves of my ABDL side....

I have owned a used PT Cruiser for a couple of months now and just yesterday I had it on a long enough drive to utilize the heated leather seats. I put it on high to see how hot it would get. Super relaxing with heat across the whole seat bottom and the back lower lumbar support. Felt great for...
  7. itslittled

Auto repair !

Hey, I wanted to create a thread for people who like or do their own car repairs or maintenance. Recently I got really interested in car repairs, nothing too fancy but just the basic stuff, I've learned a lot from some great youtube channels and forums to do my own repairs. Have you worked on...
  8. LordFluffybuttz

Wearing Diapers in the car

So I'm going to Maine in a few weeks and it's a long ride. I don't have any plans on wetting but if I had to I could, then again I'd be to scared they'd smell it. I kinda want to wear a diaper on the way up and at night. I'm nervous because I'll be with my family and they don't know I like...
  9. captainpollution

The most frustrating ABDL afternoon ever.

So, today I decided to take inventory of my stash, which is at a storage facility. (I still live with my parents) I get what I need, I take a few, and then I make my way back home. I finally get off the freeway. Then there is a big problem. My car's muffler has rusted off completely, and it's...
Back