dummy

1. michaelmc

Pacifiers and Dummies

I have like many here been looking at pacifiers on many sites and although there is good choices i think the choice of teats is lacking after all when i like many was a baby the only type was the latex cherry nipple type . I think it's sad that they only offer us the clear modern flat teat i...
  2. A

I wish…

You know sometimes I just wish I could be a baby with a mommy who does everything for me like changes my sagging diapee whilst I’m in a onesie sucking on my num num without a care in the world and who would bath me so I’m nice and clean and who would comfort me
  3. michaelmc

Are we being cond?

It seems to me that some sellers out there charge huge mark ups on ABDL products . After a lot off searching the net i found a lot of the products we see on ebay , Amazon and many websites being sold by manufacturers a lot cheaper For example a adult pacifier costs 50p each minimum order 500...
  4. BabyKai

What do you think about pacifiers/dummy's?

I love pacifiers but that's mainly because I've used them all my life. Couldn't be weaned off them and my parents ended up letting me carry on using them. I'm now 19 and walk around the whole house with about 5 at all times. One in my mouth and four to hold, play with and touch (I have sensory...
  5. Angellothefox

My first nuby baby paci from poundland

This is a nuby pacifier at I got form the poundshop It is very small and I am testing it out as we speak It dose say you should clean it first in boiling water for 5 minuites but I am a adult :laugh: I am pretty sure I will be all right. I have just tested it now very durable and a overall a...
  6. Angellothefox

My customized addapted pacifier

I made this using a tit and superglue from a candy/sweety pacifier base:smile1: What dose everyone think?
  7. B

How do you clean a dummy

So, I recently purchased my first dummy and after a few days stopped using it for multiple reasons, primarily because I know that they can quickly get covered in germs. So, what is the safest and easiest way to clean a dummy? It has been quite a while of it just sitting on my desk and I am too...
  8. neonnoodle

Adultpacifier.com

Has anyone tried these? They look great. A little pricy, but a larger version of the Mam shield so many of us love. https://www.adultpacifier.com/pacifiers.html
Back