first diaper

1. LittleRosey

First Diapers Pt.2

As some people know, I recently ordered my first pair of diapers and tried them out last night. I was littling out way more than I expected to, so I left the reviews for the morning. 🫣 To put it simply... I LOVE IT! 🥰 I tried out a sample of the Forsite Maximum Briefs, the Under the Sea themed...
  2. LittleRosey

First Diapers

I just bought my first diapers ever!! 😁It has taken a while for me to get to this point because I was always very scared, and it is just a sample pack, but I feel really proud of myself for doing it!! I'm excited for them to come in and I can't wait to try them out! Feels a bit silly getting...
  3. greatestbaby

First ABDL Diaper Purchased…

What was your first true ABDL brand printed diaper and how did you purchase it? (In store, online, ect.) Mine was ABU Cushies and I ordered them online to be delivered to a hotel.
  4. A

My first time

It’ll be my first time ordering diapees and I don’t know what I should get or if it’ll be descreet enough when delivered all I know is I want a thick diapee and high capacity and something that’s good when laying down any suggestions would be great
  5. MamaWitch

Giving it a go

In the course of my learning about Littles, ABs, DLs, and all things related, I've discovered a natural curiosity towards wearing a diaper myself. I mean, who wouldn't? You all make it look and sound so enjoyable! So of course I had to go out and buy a pack. I'll admit to the standard...
  6. TheGoldenSaint

Post Potty Training Diaper Memory

What's your earliest post potty training diaper memory? Here's mine: I was probably 3 or 4 so about 20 years ago. I was sitting at a plastic little tykes picnic table. I looked over and saw a diaper laying on the ground that belonged to my cousin by marriage that is 2 years younger than me. It...
  7. G

What did you do when you where young for diapers?

For me it started at a young age finding some pull ups that belonged to my sister, under the bathroom counter. I would just put them on and wait around in the bathroom for a while and hide it somewhere. That was the very start, after somebody threw them away I was left without them for many...
  8. U

Got my first Diapers!!!

I think they are a little big but it’s ok, I only bought a sample pack with two so in case I don’t like it it wouldn’t be a huge waste. Is there a way to make them quiet? I live with my mother and I would like her not to know about it.
  9. S

Finally did it :D

i finally gathered the courage to go and buy diapers! it was kinda emberassing i went in go to the seller and when i wanted to talk i was just stuttering but luckily she understood what i wanted and for my suprise she was fully mutrual to it...(i guess its her job so...yes...) . I rushed home...
  10. L

Diaper help/troubleshooting

Today was my first time trying diapers, I got a Rearz sample pack from Amazon as a tester. I have some questions. Any help or input would be appreciated, I really am at a loss here. My Daddy and I are LDR right now (for school) as well, so he cannot help me much, plus he isn't the most...
  11. BabyPrincessMimi

Upsetting first time wearing an adult diaper

So I'm new here and I have no idea how to write this or if my Daddy is going to be mad that I did. But I feel like I need to get it out. Is that so bad? I wore a diaper for the first time last night and to be honest I enjoyed the experience. But later that night I told my Daddy about it and...
  12. S

My first experience wearing adult diapers

Hey there, this is my personal follow-up to my previous thread, where I was asked to share my experience after trying diapers for the first time (not counting my early childhood, of course). My diaper package arrived at Thursday and the following day I could go home earlier, so I wanted to use...
  13. Xzanza

First Time Really Wearing

So, this past Wednesday, I ordered a 40 pack of diapers from ABU and they arrived today, before I left to run errands. As I am writing this, it has been about 10 minutes since I put my first diaper on. I thought about it all day and I had those butterflies in my tummy. I just HAD to strip down...
  14. Y

I'm the girlfriend of a DL

I posted my confession almost 2 weeks ago now (copied and pasted right at the bottom if you missed it. My girlfriend really wanted to share her side of things which I only just read 5 minutes ago myself. She wanted me to post it straight away so here you go: I'm the girlfriend.... So, you've...
  15. HuntM555

Libero or Drynites?

Hi, this is my first post and I'm thinking of buying some diapers for the first time. I've nailed it down to Libero SleepTight 10 or DryNites Boys 8-15. At the moment I just want to see what it's like and then I might buy some others. So what do you think I should get? Libero or DryNites...
  16. BayB8

Waiting For UPS

I'm sitting here on the site and playing some Counter Strike, every once and a while looking out side.. Today is the day that I have been waiting for!! I have always wanted to buy adult diapers, good ones, that aren't pull up like the depends I have now. I ordered some from Bambino and they are...
  17. mewte

First time

A few weeks ago, I finally decided that i'd quit beating around the bush and buy myself some diapers to try online! Its very hard for me to buy little things given my situation, so something like this was very stressful to think about it no matter how much I wanted to. But after some...
Back