littlefur

1. PoofieandButtons

I got locked out so I'm back now

Hey guys, So my account got locked out and I cannot access it. But I introduce myself again Hi! My name is Epona or Poofie or Buttons, I am new here and new to the kidfur community.I am a neurodivergent [autism & adhd] adult[20, turning 21 in September] and ace. My ocs are plush tortises named...
  2. PoofieandButtons

Hey so is there any kidfurs who have non-overrated fursona species.

I mean overrated, Like as in common species such as wolves, dragons and cats. I'm looking for babyfurs who have underrated species fursona species. I mean underrated I mean that your species is not common or is rare in the furry community or the babyfur community. I'm gonna go 1st, I have a...
  3. PoofieandButtons

So question about nappies and my waist size

Question, So AB universe has a lot of nappies but I want to know which one is best for me. I know that used to be a ranking here but it got removed and have a waist size of 27-30 which makes me a medium or small. I don't want anything don't make it that will be too big on me and not fit me and...
  4. edgyfox

There doesn't seem to be many Babyfurs in Australia...

I have been a Babyfur since 2011 and in that whole time I've only ever me a littlefur. I don't know if it's because I'm straight or live out of the City or if it is just that Australian Babyfurs are few and far between?
  5. LittleBunnyTanya

Introduction Time!

Hi! I'm Tanya. Well, that's my alias, anyway. :P I'm an 18-year-old, female babyfur/little. I enjoy drawing and writing (on occasion). Don't feel shy to ask for an art trade! :) My little age can range anywhere between 1-3ish... there are times when I feel more little than others. But, I think...
Back