relationship problems

1. Adamthebad

New to the lifestyle, but continously growing

Hi! I'm new here, I recently learning a lot about myself. I'm interested in diapers and possibly regression. The reason I'm here is I have been dealing with being faithful to my wife, and having trouble navigating feeling about my sexuality including sexual preference and fetishes such as ab/dl...
  2. LimeBloodedNoir

To make diapers pure (warning! Mentions some gross stuff!)

To Make Diapers Pure Here is my little story. I am online, wanting to look up some pure wholesome ABDL videos! A healthy relationship! lets just say- thats not what I got. Instead, I ran into many nsfw posts and videos. I dont mind that others do that! Like- they do what they like, and good on...
  3. nightfox320

How Should I Feel?!?

So I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this, but I feel as though I need to vent or else I'm going to explode. I want to preface this post by saying I don't want pity or anyone to think this is a woe is me tale, I'm just ranting because I literally have no one close to talk to...
  4. Neet

Anxiety (OCD), Diapers, and my relationship.

For the past two months I've been diaper free. I've been pushing my ab/dl side of my life away, trying to deny its existence. Naturally, it hasn't been going so well. For the past 4 years of my life (5 this September <3 ) I've been with my girlfriend who I can't see myself happily living...
Back