disposable diaper

1. InControlRohan

Presenting BeDry Night | World's Most Absorbent Adult Diaper | Check this out!

Hey all! Got some more exciting news from InControl Diapers!! *Big Drumroll again please* Bringing you the Most Absorbent Adult Diaper in the whole wide world – BeDry Night, the only incontinence briefs you'll ever need for night time protection! What makes BeDry Night amazing? Stay Dry...
  2. MetalDan86

Comfy Cubz by Lil Comforts

Just discovered that there is a new diaper in town and was wondering if anyone has tried it. I really dig solid cloth-backed hook and loop diapers and these look incredible. I love the modest design and teddy design on the back side. https://lilcomforts.com/products/cozy-cubs-adult-diapers
  3. Cammer

Cloth vs Disposable diapers for urinary IC

I’m not in the market right now for cloth but things may change depending on some things. What’s y’all’s opinion between cloth and Disposable For night time/ daytime accidents? Is one better for night or day? Just having bladder issues and trying to do some research.
  4. ben10hnt

Cloth vs Disposable Diapers

I've always had passion for wearing diapers, but it is only recently that I actually start wearing. While browsing the online shopping sites, I realised that they also have cloth diapers for adults. So far, I have never tried one. I have only been wearing disposable ones. are cloth diaper as...
  5. BabyKai

Cloth diapers or disposable diapers?

I've been considering using cloth diapers but I need some help. I'm still waiting for my doctor to assess my incontincence so I don't get any "free" diapers on prescription so my mum buys them and it's costing over £40 a month. Because of this, I'm really thinking about using cloth diapers to...
  6. Sitherus

found real adult pampers

I was browsing ebay and found real pampers branded adult diapers. 2 questions can anyone tell what diaper the tape has been applied to? and how long until he is sued? I want to buy but i'm broke right now. Here is the link http://www.ebay.com/usr/mimjoseph?_trksid=p2047675.l2559 Hoping you guys...
Back