wetting

1. JustAGirl

Curious ... Do You Prefer To Go To Sleep Wet Or Dry?

Yes - Clean Diaper - But Wet immediately, fall asleep warm Dry To Sleep Just depends on the mood
  2. DLAce2010

Confession: I like to wet my pants.

I've been wetting (definitely no messing) since middle school. I would stand on a towel and pee in my underwear in the bathroom. I'd clean up the mess, roll the underwear up in the towel and hide it till laundry day. (Middle school logic 🤷‍♀️). Throughout high school I'd do it every so often...
  3. lychee

Wetting tips for Shy bladder babies?

Usually when i really need to use my diaper I tense up and can’t get any pee out, I’ve been trying diaper training to help me fully become a diaper baby, but it’s not working, and I’m suuuuuuuper sup desperate to pee
  4. ShyKary

Has Anyone Tried Natural or Over-The-Counter Diuretics?

I'm thinking of purchasing some natural or over-the-counter diuretics so I can wet myself better. I still have a hard time wetting dips and wanna know if this is safe or comfortable or fun!
  5. GoodnitesXL21

Describe your last wetting

I don't think I've seen a thread like this before so here goes. When I'm wearing I just kind of let what's gonna happen, happen in terms of #1. I was on my computer chair and got the kind of antsy feeling that I needed to go for like 3 minutes, but just ignored it. After that I got a bladder...
  6. immp

Anyone here just have very slight incontinence?

Although I've suffered since immediate pre-teenage years, I've rarely had a need for diapers/nappies. My incontinence - both kinds - has usually been relatively mild and intermittent. I was often in trouble for it when I was in care and fostered, but have nearly always managed with normal...
  7. immp

Were you ever dared to do something silly?

When I was a teenager, a group of us were being a bit silly one afternoon, daring each other to do crazy things. One boy dared the rest of us to drink as much as we could, but we were not allowed to go for a wee. Although the others didn't know, I struggled with incontinence so I already knew...
  8. immp

An understanding stranger

Here's a real life account of something that happened a couple of years ago. I was collecting an online purchase. It had taken some to arrange due to the distance involved, conflicting work schedules and having to tie in the collection with another journey to the same area. During the several...
  9. K00paTr00pa

Laundry day

Does any else look forward to laundry day, specifically so that you can wet your pants before hand?
  10. moonb0y

Walmart Assurances

I picked up a pack of Assurances from Walmart a while ago because I like pull ups and they were alright and held about one full bladder but I just got another pack and now they’re tapes and hold at least double what they did before? Has anyone tried them recently?
  11. M

How to let go and wet a diaper "on command" ?

Hello everyone. This is my first post ever on this forum. :) I'm a DL and i do not wear often, but when I do, I like it, and i also enjoy wetting my diaper but i'm really having some hard struggles to do so. I'm just NOT able to wet my diaper whenever i decide to, whatever how hard I try...
  12. cherryfoxie

Seeing Movies In Diapers WITH Friends

im going to wear diapers on friday to go to the movies with 2-3 friends + i plan on using it (wetting and messing). is there anything i need to know . just in case?
  13. diaper91

Do you remember your first wetting outside your home?

Hello guys ;) Do you remember the day that first time you wet your diaper outside home? For me it happened something like 2-3 weeks after i wore my first ever adult diaper at home. I was on 3 week student internship on bank branch, and I've been doing different not much interesting and important...
  14. SmolPupprrito

Powder vs Lotion

Soooo to prevent nappy rash and keep comfortable, i always powder up before wearing and after changiies, the feeling and scent of baby powder always helps with confidence when wearing and wetting However, i wanna know how lotion/nappy rash creme (such as bepanthen) compares to help avoid nappy...
  15. cltabdl

GF is cool with diapers, but not with use

About 2 years ago I introduced my GF to ABDL and diapers! She is super cool about me wearing them and will even wear a pull-up sometimes in the bedroom. By all counts I’m lucky. However we are struggling with my enjoyment of wetting and her acceptance of this. I’m sure there are some that...
  16. SmolPupprrito

Wetting Triggers (Non IC wearers)

( regarding those who are non IC and still have full bladder control) Soo after many years of wearing and nappies on a casual basis.. I have found that certain things always trigger an instant and almost uncontrolable urge to wet For me it is.. Whenever i walk into a bathroom area Whenever a...
  17. J

Best Booster/Diaper combo?

I’m wondering, what’s the best booster and diaper combo for wetting? I’m asking about boosters that adhere to the inside of the diaper. Which ones have the most poof? How does having a booster affect messing? Also, are plastic backed Abena M4s still as good as they used to be?
  18. GoodnitesXL21

So what exactly do you feel before and during wetting?

So I've been mostly 24/7 for #1 for almost a year and a half now. I haven't really seen a thread like this so I decided to make one. I just want to kind of compare what/how much others feel when it happens. Now I'm a DL, but just let my bladder release when it feels like it. I don't push to...
  19. SmolPupprrito

Helps! How to wet in any position like toddler 🥺

The two positions i am trying to master without leaking or falling over are sitting upright on a chair or squatting down, to the point where my nappy touches the ground beneeth by feetiies Whenever i need to go in my nappies, i have no problem standing with legs shoulder width apart and knees...
  20. GoodnitesXL21

Your Diapered Situation- Expectations vs Reality.

To start, I'd say I've probably been a DL to some degree since 7-8, when my brother was a toddler. I tried on some of his toddler diapers for a short while over a couple nights at that time, but they got found and that put a damper on that for a while. 🙁 It really wasn't until I was 12ish around...
Back