new diaper lover

1. A

Intro

Hi everyone, Name is Henri, 35, from Victoria, Australia. Incontinent (IC) due to a birth defect disability but also been a diaper lover (DL) for a few years
  2. H

Renaissance man. Real sweet boy. A Tortured life. A New Hope.

The title of this thread reads like the promo to a new film, wherein Westley becomes a Jedi. Were you to meet me.... it may play out like this: "Upon entering the cavernous hall, you are aware of approaching footsteps. A large human male enters from the opposite side of the room. His...
  3. SallyJayy

My ABDL Boyfriend

Hello Everyone,I am new to this I had signed up with an other ABDL site but nobody real seemed to comment on my post.Me(18) and my boyfriend(19) have been dating for four years now and I had not so long ago found out about his liking to diapers.I found out because he wasn't so good at computers...
  4. A

hi

I'm new here, i not in to being babied, I just like diapers they are safe and every comfortable too me :smile1: want to talk to people like me, kik pyezo1
  5. D

Hey Everyone

Hello everyone, i have been playing with adult diapers for quite some time just in private so this is my coming out post. My real name is Erik i am primarily a diaper lover but also like stuffies and get very attached to them. Also enjoy seeing girls in thick diapers and don't mind changing them...
Back