doctor

1. blueberry

Wearing diaper to my annual physical tomorrow

Going tomorrow morning for my annual physical. I have not worn a diaper to prior physicals however after talking to my therapists about my desires to integrate diapers more into my daily life, she has been very encouraging and supportive of the idea. In fact my therapists feels that if I am...
  2. R

Doctor

Hey guys! So ive been wearing 24/7 lately and I have a doctors appointment coming up shortly. For those of you who arent IC did you guys wear, how was it, and did they say anything? Thanks in advance!
  3. S

Are you incontinent questions

So I've been seeing a whole lot of people stating they are having (whatever) problems. And they want to know if they are becoming incontinent or should see a doctor. Let me just answer that for everyone and anyone else thinking the same question. YES you need to go see a doctor. More...
  4. F

What to expect before surgery

To begin, I want to apologize if this question has already been asked. If it has, a link to that post would be helpful, and I can remove this one. I don't want a duplicate post here. Next week I will be getting surgery for a work-related injury, very minor, not very invasive. Now, I have light...
  5. jellyjigger

Best method to ensure diaper "compliance" in medical settings

All my life, I've politely asked (even pleaded) for diapers, but the response is almost always the same. There are many posts where people try to figure out ways to convince medical staff to allow people like us to wear diapers so we can have our home comforts in a medical setting and many find...
  6. M

Shaving and a physical

So, I have a complete physical coming up. I have been shaving completely below the waist and don't plan to let it grow back out before the appointment. Anybody ever have a doctor comment about shaved legs and groin on a male? I'd like to wear a diaper but since I don't really medically need...
  7. B

How do they take your temperature?

This topic came to me as I was looking at the age regression in the sick role thread. These days, most kids' temperatures are taken with ear thermometers. However, children back in the day didn't have that option, and some people stick to an adult route even in their Little headspace. So...
  8. xtrabulk

I'm Required to Mess! Doctor's Orders.

So I have to have my poo analyzed in the next couple days, and the nurse gives me this collection strip to put over the stool to poo on. She says they often tip, dumping the poo into the stool. So, she says to reach back, holding the paper, and basically crap into my hand! I'm not really into...
Back