dc amor

1. Argent

DC Amor 2018

Hi peoples, has anyone got any more info on the 2018 version of the DC Amor? I am actually yet to try any of their products (mainly due to cost but also whenever I have thought of biting the bullet and ordering they seem to be out of stock in anything that might make it slightly more economical...
  2. BrattyPrincessSophie

Old DC Amor Design

While I think the design of the recent version of the DC Amor is one of the cutest things ever, I still miss the old anime design and thought it was really really cute. Does anyone know where I can find a picture of the old design to turn it into a custom tape?
  3. Chronoshift

DC Amor arrived in the mail...

I ordered a sample pack of the new DC Amor, and they arrived today. I've yet to try them, as my girl doesn't live with me yet, but I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Thought I'd fire up a thread and tell everyone about my experience this far. Late last year I sent an e-mail to DC...
  4. GunLover94

"Flood" of new AB/DL diapers hitting the market

Has anyone else noticed that there has been a large amount of diapers hitting the market lately? With ABU back in business carrying 2 new types of diapers (and actually delivering, even though i never had an issue), DC Amor and the gen 2 pink diapers, Snuggies and the new overnight series, Aww...
  5. KatelynG

Exclusive Review! New DC Amors (releasing June 2015)

Really excited to be finally posting a review of these! These are slated to come out in June if there are no further delays, and spoiler: I'm really excited! ------------------------------------- The DC Amor is the all-pink diaper from Diaper Connoisseur (diaperconn.com), usually marketed...
Back