telling

1. Sam

My disclosure process, as a example for those considering.

I disclosed my DL/Babyish side to my mother 4 months ago. We were living apart and occasionally visit each other by air. This time she came to visit me, here's the actual(-ish) conversation we had: I want to tell you something, do you remember when you discovered a pack of Pampers with me when...
  2. hiddendutchman

On the edge of telling my girlfriend

Hi there, So since I was 11-12 I have a high interest in wearing/peeing diapers and omorashi. I love to see girly/cute woman hold their pee to the extreme, and pee their pants or diaper. I am not an AB, only a diaper lover, but I do love when a women is acting like an adorable girl in her...
  3. S

Are you incontinent questions

So I've been seeing a whole lot of people stating they are having (whatever) problems. And they want to know if they are becoming incontinent or should see a doctor. Let me just answer that for everyone and anyone else thinking the same question. YES you need to go see a doctor. More...
  4. S

To tell, or not to tell

This is a question that comes up often. Unfortunately it isn't an easy question to answer. And to get that answer, there are a few big variables that need to be answered first. First, you need to understand what diapers even mean to you individually. Do you wear them as part of a kink or sexual...
  5. ArchtopK

Is My Secret Your Secret?

Hi, just curious how those that keep their activity a secret, how would you describe it? My secret?, My special thing? Have you ever thought about that? If someone said, I know your secret? Would you immediately think it's the diaper wearing? What could someone say that would make you think they...
  6. Astro

Good sources needed for ABDL explanation.

Hey peeps, I have been trying to explain the ABDL lifestyle to my friend who I recently told about my other side. The problem is she is not the sharpest knife in the set and is have having an issue comprehending it. I have said she can ask me any question she wants and I'll answer it but that...
  7. T

I just told my girlfriend...

I've been dating my girlfriend for about 9 months, and it was going really well. We had been friends for almost 5 years before we got together, so there was a lot of trust and closeness, even before we took the next step. Thankfully, she's a very open person. Open about her wants and needs, and...
  8. Strong

Telling a SO.

Yesterday, I decided to tell my boyfriend about my DL side. It took a lot to get it out, and immediately afterwards it felt good til have confided in someone. This morning, however, I woke up feeling worried that him finding out about my DL side may have affected how he views me. Apparently he...
  9. MellowYellow

Omg! My mom knows i wear diapers now!!!

So i wrote my Mom a 3 paged note explaining that I'm a diaper lover, and she is totally on-board with it! She said your a grown man now, whatever makes you happy... She said I thought you were going to tell me you were bisexual, and I'm like no... (even though I am lol) So ya I can't...
Back