boosters

1. YammsterDL

Boosters

I searched the forum and did not find anything around Booster reviews. I typically buy the power ups from ABU and like them but they are out of stock. I have some tranquility but they are huge. Has wings and stuff. Looking for a good booster with adhesive backing to wear during the day. Any...
  2. TigerDL

Fluffing and Boosters

Do people fluff their boosters? If so, do you fluff them separate from the diaper and then place them, or place them then fluff the diaper and booster(s) together? I wasn't sure whether to fluff my boosters or not since their construction is a little different from diapers and I didn't want to...
  3. DanielThePurpleHusky

Boosting a Pull-Up?

I want to purchase some pull-ups because I really like them and they are the only cheap alternative I have for now; however, they don't hold much at all. I have some boosters - both EU and US ABUniverse boosters - and would like to see if I can boost up the pull-ups to hold and swell up more...
  4. TigerDL

Mixing booster and diaper brands

When you add boosters to your diapers, do you use a booster from the same brand/company or do you mix and match the brands? Are boosters from each company designed especially to fit their own diapers, like in terms of width and length and coverage? A related side-question if you mix, do you...
  5. DLSpunky

Are you about the boosters?

[ 2 threads have been merged ] ~ KitsuneFox I know I am! Wow! Believe it or not, I had only recently decided to try putting boosters in my diapers after being a DL for more than 35 years. Depending (no pun intended) on the booster, it really brings back that feeling of soft, extra fluffiness...
  6. Argent

ABU Power Ups

Hi peeps, Being in OZ we do get the majority of ABU products very quickly but I just noticed on the US site they have their own boosters. Anyone tried them? https://us.abuniverse.com/product/abu-power-ups/ Admittedly they don't look to be the cheapest boosters I have seen and actually never...
Back