philosophy

1. trysexiea

Philosophical reflection (be careful, it's not dangerous) :)

Do you think that most of the human population is bound to do what the smaller party has invented? I explain, I am interested in many things, the human society is part of it And I noticed that a lot of people are just robots with a human co/ science (surprisingly education does not have a big...
  2. psychonautalis

So... I Guess This Would Be My Intro.... *heavy breathing*

Hello all Greetings from the Netherverse, or the Nexus, or wherever from which you are. I am psychonautalis and I guess i'm just like you, here, gathering inspiration and courage to jump out into the unknown and be myself... and to find others just like me... I hope! :sweatdrop...
  3. Z

Wad up

So I like d/s and bondage. I like the idea of a harmless experience like being willing to try wearing diapers shaping how empathetic you are able to be with others. I don't have any inhibitions about picking up diapers from the store in front of strangers, but I definitely would never let it...
  4. J

Finally joined ADISC

I'm glad to finally be on this site, it something I've wanted to do for a while. I'm generally very charismatic and talkative person. I write a lot and read a lot, so I think that will work well on this site. The reason I joined is kind of weird. I've known about this site for a while and I've...
Back