Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whats your favorite thing about being a sissy or little girl?

Sissy / LG

I guess, at the bottom of it, is that I can value "pretty" and "cute" and "sweet" without the aggressive male-sexuality connotations. Which always feels like such a relief. And my liking for musicals and princesses and fairytales doesn't feel cognitively dissonant with my persona.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Sissy / LG

I think this is the standard answer for most of everyone here. It's the clothes and colors.

Incontinent

Default Girl Envy

I have always envied girls for the clothes they wear. When I was young th girls had to wear a dress or skirt to school. Dresses and skirts are so cool compared to boy clothes. Also the colors of girl clothes are so much neater. I always loved pink and red and yellow but never could admit it. I had a son who loved red and wore a red sweat shirt all through high school back in the mid 80's. I always though he was brave. He is very masculine being a West Point grad and a light colonel in the army.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Sissy / LG

I really don't know what else to add! You people got me covered! I love all of the above

Wearing the ABU Sissy Diapers and of course Pink Diapers too.

Diaper Lover
    Sissy / LG

I don't really know ( cause I haven't tried yet but I really want to ) I feel it would be the fact that it is new and exiting, also I always have wanted to use a butt-plug and being a sissy is the only way I can think about using it without feeling like a werido

Diaper Lover

Don't feel weird, Butt plugs are an awesome way to indulge your feminine side, and lots of straight guys enjoy the prostates unique stimulation's. Not at all weird..

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur
    Diaperfur
    Little

its not weird in the slightest. many people are curious about things like this. everyone assumes its weird because not many people do it, but i think its the complete oppisite. the only reason people dont hear about it a lot is bbecause its something people keep to themselfs.

i dont find this weird at all. each person enjoys differant things when it comes to sex. what you might not enjoy doing, other people ight and on the reverse think that what your doing dos not appeal to them.

so each to their own i say.

T

Adultbaby
    Little

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    its not weird in the slightest. many people are curious about things like this. everyone assumes its weird because not many people do it, but i think its the complete oppisite. the only reason people dont hear about it a lot is bbecause its something people keep to themselfs.

i dont find this weird at all. each person enjoys differant things when it comes to sex. what you might not enjoy doing, other people ight and on the reverse think that what your doing dos not appeal to them.

so each to their own i say.

T
    Aye Aye with that one.

back on topic;
    being trans and identifying as sissy LG ABDL as well it is combination of being able live a little of childhood over as a girl again so as to release my mind for a bit and the clothes I have plenty of sissy little girl clothes panties, bras, dress, jumpers, and everything else you can think of besides my trans wardrobe, more age appropriate clothes their for work and things, though I usually switch to something frilly when I get the chance, to feel little, cute, pretty, and overall be a princess.

It allows me to forget, if just for a moment, the pure hatred I have of my masculine body. When I'm deep in "little-space" as an LG, it means far more to me than just "no adult worries" - for the time I am "little", however brief, I don't think of myself as broad, heavy and disgusting. I think of myself as soft, delicate and sweet. Being an LG provides me with not only a retreat from "adult worries", but also seems to briefly just... make everything okay. Everything.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast