Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Speculation on the ABU Sissy Diapers?

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Yea, these designs suck pretty hard, the diapers will still sell well on ebay though ;3

Diaper Lover

They're all right... they're mostly designed after the Super Dry Kids which still sell well to this day.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

I agree with Lesser. I really don't see the girly part in it at all. To me they just seem like another simple version of Cushies

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

I wasn't impressed at all with the prints. I've got Dependeco prints that are more girly than ABU.

It will be interesting to see what these diapers actually look like versus the drawings on the ABU site. Honestly, I like the Cushies all-over print. The Sissy Diaper print seems disappointingly minimal by comparison. They would have done well to emulate the sort of thing you see on Pull-Ups and Easy-Ups for girls -- a princess print, for example. Of course, that would mean commissioning a serious artist, but the result would have been fantastic.

Diaperfur
    Sissy / LG

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    It will be interesting to see what these diapers actually look like versus the drawings on the ABU site. Honestly, I like the Cushies all-over print. The Sissy Diaper print seems disappointingly minimal by comparison. They would have done well to emulate the sort of thing you see on Pull-Ups and Easy-Ups for girls -- a princess print, for example. Of course, that would mean commissioning a serious artist, but the result would have been fantastic.
    Huh, I just checked the page. They originally had a picture up, but they reverted the page to the way its been for the last few months. Here's a link to the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by justhere View Post
    Huh, I just checked the page. They originally had a picture up, but they reverted the page to the way its been for the last few months. Here's a link to the picture.
    Ah! Thanks. Looks like they just posted a new picture, too:

Well...

It stayed very true to the drawings. That's something, right? I'll admit that I'm not a fan of this print. I can see "sissy" in some of its elements, but my first impression of the whole print is "party." There's just way too much going on. They would have done better to simply sissy-ize the Cushies print -- pink border, etc.

Oh well. I didn't order any. If those who did order them like the print, then great!

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

And this is why I held off on buying them, they looks awful IMHO, the Cushies have a better sissy design than this.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Little

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Ah! Thanks. Looks like they just posted a new picture, too:

Well...

It stayed very true to the drawings. That's something, right? I'll admit that I'm not a fan of this print. I can see "sissy" in some of its elements, but my first impression of the whole print is "party." There's just way too much going on. They would have done better to simply sissy-ize the Cushies print -- pink border, etc.

Oh well. I didn't order any. If those who did order them like the print, then great!
    To be fair, it seemed as though no one but me bothered to ask them for their actual design ideas when they were doing the poll. They told me that had the babyfur diaper won, it wouldve been an all over print, whereas the sissy diaper wouldve been just a girly frontal panel with a pinkish hue instead of just all white.

But it seems as though they didnt even comply with that >_< it looks like a remake of cushies or SDK but with a girly front panel -_-, i mean it seems to be lacking in design by a lot and there is a lot left to be desired. But hey, maybe they just suck at taking pictures lol for all we know the camera or the shot is hiding some of its features... at least i hope so >.< because i bought 40 of them!

Quote Originally Posted by ZooeySis View Post
    To be fair, it seemed as though no one but me bothered to ask them for their actual design ideas when they were doing the poll. They told me that had the babyfur diaper won, it wouldve been an all over print, whereas the sissy diaper wouldve been just a girly frontal panel with a pinkish hue instead of just all white.

But it seems as though they didnt even comply with that >_< it looks like a remake of cushies or SDK but with a girly front panel -_-, i mean it seems to be lacking in design by a lot and there is a lot left to be desired. But hey, maybe they just suck at taking pictures lol for all we know the camera or the shot is hiding some of its features... at least i hope so >.< because i bought 40 of them!
    They look unsatisfactory to me. This is not because I'm a sissy but because I'm not. They look like something that wouldn't really phase me in wearing and I think that's probably a bad sign.