Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Estrogen UK

Diaper Lover

Default Estrogen UK

I am 17 and want to know where to buy Estrogen in the UK I want to take it for a week or maybe a month. I want to know what it feels like to be and think like a women I was also told it enlargers nipples and feel skin gets nicer basically everything thats good :P.
    I really want to try it and if I like it (mental and starting signs of physical changes) I would continue on with it ! can anyone help me.

I don't think you can actually buy oestrogen off the shelf but instead you'd need to get a prescription for it and no doctor would simply give you one so you can experiment with it, if you're actually transgendered then you need to see a therapist who specifies in gender dysphoria and get it that way but it is a bad idea to simply take oestrogen (or any medication) when you do not actually need to do so.

Dude, your seventeen. Now I don't know much about the legality of buying Estrogen online, much less using it. But I would assume that the imbalance of Testosterone vs. Estrogen in your body suddenly tipping like that would be very nasty and not at all good for your physical or mental development. I'm not saying don't do it but definitely research this option more and if what I say turns out to be true then wait till your older because chemicals, just like drugs can **** you up when your young.

Diaper Lover
    Sissy / LG
    Incontinent

Wrong dose may have fatal side effects, therefore it should be supervised by a physician.

Adultbaby
    Sissy / LG
    Caretaker

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Dude, your seventeen. Now I don't know much about the legality of buying Estrogen online, much less using it. But I would assume that the imbalance of Testosterone vs. Estrogen in your body suddenly tipping like that would be very nasty and not at all good for your physical or mental development. I'm not saying don't do it but definitely research this option more and if what I say turns out to be true then wait till your older because chemicals, just like drugs can **** you up when your young.
    This ^

Quote Originally Posted by kvetinka
    Wrong dose may have fatal side effects, therefore it should be supervised by a physician
    And this.

Even under doctor's supervision and orders, hormones in general have drastic effects on you. Most notably violent mood swings. The only reason i know about this is because I have looked into and pondered things like Facial Feminization Surgery, hormones and the sort. However I really have no reason for that right now, as I have a full head of hair and soft facial features (just have to keep shaven.) But if time proves to be a little cruel on me, I may still consider it in my middle age. You're 17 so you probably still have a baby face and therefore don't really need it. Also, what's really the point in having larger nipples if you're not getting breast implants ? Seems kind of counterproductive. If I were you, I'd abandon interest in it. Besides at your age, your own natural male hormones are just now really starting to develop well and balance out. Why throw all of that out of balance ? All it's going to do is fuck you up mentally and physically (pardon the language.)

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

I personally know a girl that came here from england because it was impossible to get stuff done, even estrogen, over there.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I have mentioned before that NOW IS THE TIME TO START. Testosterone has yet to fuck up your body fully. get it the hell out of there before it wrecks you for good like it did me!

Sissy / LG

Synthetic modern estrogens such as estradiol valerate really don't have a lethal dose or level of toxicity. You'll have emotional turmoil and then pee it out eighteen hours later. It's primarily fear-mongering from the anti-self-med police. Here are the facts.

• There are many online sources you can purchase etradiol.
    • You will likely take between 2mg and 8mg per day.
    • You will see no impact whatsoever in a month. Your boobs will ache after about six weeks, though, but you'll find very little else.
    • You will see no change at all without an anti-androgen to supplant. Testosterone is a dominant hormone and introducing all the estrogen in the world will just wind up making you /more/ masculine without an anti-androgen.
    • Spironolactone is what you want. Some harpies carry on about androcur and its dirivitives, but that one actually /is/ dangerous. Worst spiro will do is make you pee a whole lot and kill your sex drive.
    • Expect reductions in virility and emmissions after six months.
    • Expect neglibable sperm count after eighteen months.
    • Contrary to popular belief, the /only/ solution that will leave you permanently and irrevocably infertile is an orchi. Go off spironolactone and you'll be fertile enough again within a year or so.

Does some or all of this go against commonly held beliefs, especially among transgirls? That's because most of said beliefs are thrown around without actual fact-checking. One of the single most popular of these is HRT = blood clots.

Yeah. Maybe in 1979. When taking estrogen conjugated from horse pee. Estradiol doesn't have that result in numerous studies, which is why it's so sad to see physicians still citing it as an issue.

Any questions?

Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Tinklebell View Post
    Synthetic modern estrogens such as estradiol valerate really don't have a lethal dose or level of toxicity. You'll have emotional turmoil and then pee it out eighteen hours later. It's primarily fear-mongering from the anti-self-med police. Here are the facts.

• There are many online sources you can purchase etradiol.
    • You will likely take between 2mg and 8mg per day.
    • You will see no impact whatsoever in a month. Your boobs will ache after about six weeks, though, but you'll find very little else.
    • You will see no change at all without an anti-androgen to supplant. Testosterone is a dominant hormone and introducing all the estrogen in the world will just wind up making you /more/ masculine without an anti-androgen.
    • Spironolactone is what you want. Some harpies carry on about androcur and its dirivitives, but that one actually /is/ dangerous. Worst spiro will do is make you pee a whole lot and kill your sex drive.
    • Expect reductions in virility and emmissions after six months.
    • Expect neglibable sperm count after eighteen months.
    • Contrary to popular belief, the /only/ solution that will leave you permanently and irrevocably infertile is an orchi. Go off spironolactone and you'll be fertile enough again within a year or so.

Does some or all of this go against commonly held beliefs, especially among transgirls? That's because most of said beliefs are thrown around without actual fact-checking. One of the single most popular of these is HRT = blood clots.

Yeah. Maybe in 1979. When taking estrogen conjugated from horse pee. Estradiol doesn't have that result in numerous studies, which is why it's so sad to see physicians still citing it as an issue.

Any questions?
    awesome I just want to feel know what it feels like mentally and to have nice smooth skin I dnt think im transgender tho although when I am really horny (no nice way to put it) I really want to be a women and to have sec but then once I release i dont want to be its a bad vivous circle

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

That is transvestism. You would be miserable if you took any pills. keep wanking boy, this shit is my life. Wasting my time right now.

Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    That is transvestism. You would be miserable if you took any pills. keep wanking boy, this shit is my life. Wasting my time right now.
    how do you mean (appreciate the help)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast