1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Hello Everyone,

First off, I truly feel I have been a jerk to some of you and I truly apologise for it. To be honest, I have been going through a tough time, as of recent with grades and my brother betraying me, and my grandmother being her way that I kinda got frustrated. to be honest, I really want to be a little girl, sadly, and I kinda Lashed out of Frustration to a lot of you and my grandmother and brother and I kinda said a lot of rude things to you all and rambling threads, that I sort of regret now. But I know now that that isn't the awenser, and if I said anything bad I truly apologise. Also, I am not 100% sure but, I feel that I may be transgender, but I am still me which I should have realised that earlier. Also, I am truly sorry for my behavior, I have been a bad girl for acting this way and I still want to be here, and I pray that you will forgive me.

KittyninjaW said:
Hello Everyone,

First off, I truly feel I have been a jerk to some of you and I truly apologise for it. To be honest, I have been going through a tough time, as of recent with grades and my brother betraying me, and my grandmother being her way that I kinda got frustrated. to be honest, I really want to be a little girl, sadly, and I kinda Lashed out of Frustration to a lot of you and my grandmother and brother and I kinda said a lot of rude things to you all and rambling threads, that I sort of regret now. But I know now that that isn't the awenser, and if I said anything bad I truly apologise. Also, I am not 100% sure but, I feel that I may be transgender, but I am still me which I should have realised that earlier. Also, I am truly sorry for my behavior, I have been a bad girl for acting this way and I still want to be here, and I pray that you will forgive me.

Well you are my freand so there. And I not always a good boy on this site. Not that I have gone out my way to upset anybody, just that sometimes my sense of humour and what I find funny, is not appreciated by everybody else so I have been trying to tone it down a bit.

Never mind now there two of us on the naughty step we can play I Spy. I spy with my Little eye something "R".

Did you read what I did in Toys R Us. I was with LittleBelle and she was tacking forever to choose a new dolly, and there was lots for girlie stuff, and I was board and Paddy was not around to supervise me, so not I got a shiny thumb nail with Glitter, it very shiny. Paddy said that I am going to have to live with it until it wears off. And every one will see it and I will have to tell them what I did and why.

But gess what no seems to care. Just one of my work colleagues that knows that I am a Little asked about it.

She is a Little as well but has not joined our online community yet.

Any way don't fill to bad about your self.

Your freand.

Sisi

sisi said:

Well you are my freand so there. And I not always a good boy on this site. Not that I have gone out my way to upset anybody, just that sometimes my sense of humour and what I find funny, is not appreciated by everybody else so I have been trying to tone it down a bit.

Never mind now there two of us on the naughty step we can play I Spy. I spy with my Little eye something "R".

Did you read what I did in Toys R Us. I was with LittleBelle and she was tacking forever to choose a new dolly, and there was lots for girlie stuff, and I was board and Paddy was not around to supervise me, so not I got a shiny thumb nail with Glitter, it very shiny. Paddy said that I am going to have to live with it until it wears off. And every one will see it and I will have to tell them what I did and why.

But gess what no seems to care. Just one of my work colleagues that knows that I am a Little asked about it.

She is a Little as well but has not joined our online community yet.

Any way don't fill to bad about your self.

Your freand.

Sisi

Thanks Sisi, I am glad about that. Oh and other then me lousing my flash drive, I had a good day today with my grandmother. We picked out some new glasses, and went for ice cream, and my brother has been a jerk as usuall, but I got past it. I also have been felling better about myself sence yesterday, and I have a plan to take one thing at a time. I Still have been a jerk to all of you and my family, and I felt I needed to apoligise for it. Also as for that I spy game. I spy something that starts with an S.

I understand your feelings of frustration. especially with your brother.
It is okay to get your thoughts and feeling out and not bottle them up and have them eat-away at you.

There's nothing you've said that has bothered me in the least. Sometimes life is difficult, especially when the same things keep happening. For me, it's my wife's declining health. Certain things will continue to happen because nothing can stop that. When that happens, we have to find those things in life that give us some happiness, like you going shopping with your grandmother. For me, it's music and sometimes getting out on my bike. There is good in the world. We simply need to find it.

Totally forgiven on my behalf if you comment how much you love my new Avatar.

Joking of course but it really does show strength of character if you can apologise if you feel you may have upset someone.

The only thing I notice about your apology threads is that few to none seem to have any sense that they were wronged. I think when you do things that are worthy of a separate apology thread on this site, you will have earned negative reputation, had a moderator act, or had more than one person pointing out your error. You may have done something wrong, but if you did, it was at a low enough level to fall into background noise.

It's a virtue to be able to honestly apologize when you've done wrong and to make amends and avoid the same mistakes. Apologizing for things that people don't even notice is a bit awkward. If this is something you do in the real world as well, I hope you can look critically at it and reduce or eliminate the unnecessary instances. It's better to apologize too much than not enough but I think your sense of it may be a bit out of whack (no apology needed).

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Trevor said:
The only thing I notice about your apology threads is that few to none seem to have any sense that they were wronged. I think when you do things that are worthy of a separate apology thread on this site, you will have earned negative reputation, had a moderator act, or had more than one person pointing out your error. You may have done something wrong, but if you did, it was at a low enough level to fall into background noise.

It's a virtue to be able to honestly apologize when you've done wrong and to make amends and avoid the same mistakes. Apologizing for things that people don't even notice is a bit awkward. If this is something you do in the real world as well, I hope you can look critically at it and reduce or eliminate the unnecessary instances. It's better to apologize too much than not enough but I think your sense of it may be a bit out of whack (no apology needed).
I guess your right, I just panic too much at times, and feel I need to apologise for things that I don't need.

KittyninjaW said:
I guess your right, I just panic too much at times, and feel I need to apologise for things that I don't need.
This happens a lot to us you see we are teesed put down criticized some of us.
Old tapes playing in our heads that we are not any good.
So for some we tend to say we are sorry a lot conditioned that way.
So your ok there are times we can be very harsh with our self's .
If you feel you needed to say sorry it's fine if you feel better.
I got in a fight with my sister I never want her in my life and told her so.
It's been a hard 3 weeks helping my mom move .
I cant be little no pampers to destress .
So its perfectly understandable how you feel .
Hugs your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back