Status
Not open for further replies.

ColinInDiapers

Colin
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So i have had a bottle for a while now and I used to drink baby formula out of it but once I ran out I decided that I won't try it again due to the taste and unbalanced nutrition. I was just wondering what would be good to drink out of a bottle and what would taste good. For the time being I have just been drinking water...I've thought about soda but babies don't drink soda :) . I was thinking some sort of juice or even an adult nutrition shake or formula...

As for onesies I was thinking of buying a onesie off of amazon but I don't know if I would really wear it or if it will fit... there are 3 that I like...I may also be considering getting a bib for when I use my bottle...

1st onesie: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LWPZ4WE/ref=pd_sim_193_4?ie=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01LWPZ4WE&pd_rd_r=GFX3QZ48BV3VJGR999ZS&pd_rd_w=Pb58a&pd_rd_wg=jsvpH&psc=1&refRID=GFX3QZ48BV3VJGR999ZS

2nd onesie:https://www.amazon.com/LittleForBig-Onesie-Diaper-Crotch-Pajamas/dp/B01FWNY6UE/ref=cts_ap_2_vtp?_encoding=UTF8&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=2601945442&pf_rd_r=EW587JF2M0HJY553EPGS&pd_rd_wg=6SjLw&pf_rd_s=desktop-detail-softlines&pf_rd_t=40701&pd_rd_i=B01FWNY6UE&pd_rd_w=2LYI5&pf_rd_i=desktop-detail-softlines&pd_rd_r=EW587JF2M0HJY553EPGS

3rd onesie:https://www.amazon.com/LittleForBig...detail-softlines&pd_rd_r=JEPQP3CB9E4XDDQDZA2G

and bib: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...rd_wg=dQSng&psc=1&refRID=3N0NAZGDSZAK5ERX730H

Thanks everyone

On what to put in your bottle, I hate to suggest the obvious, but: Milk!

When my kids were babies, we had plenty of formula around, and I did give it a try. Yuck! Talk about nassssssty!! A big part of that is all the iron, which makes it taste metallic and rusty. I don't think occasional consumption of formula is going to hurt you, though, and the big-name formula-makers do actually sell "low-mineral" formula (e.g. Similac PM 60/40). You probably wouldn't find it at the average supermarket, but places like Walmart and Babies 'R' Us would probably have it. I can't claim to have tasted it, but I have to believe it would taste a lot better than the normal stuff!

Can't advise on onesies.

Cottontail said:
On what to put in your bottle, I hate to suggest the obvious, but: Milk!

When my kids were babies, we had plenty of formula around, and I did give it a try. Yuck! Talk about nassssssty!! A big part of that is all the iron, which makes it taste metallic and rusty. I don't think occasional consumption of formula is going to hurt you, though, and the big-name formula-makers do actually sell "low-mineral" formula (e.g. Similac PM 60/40). You probably wouldn't find it at the average supermarket, but places like Walmart and Babies 'R' Us would probably have it. I can't claim to have tasted it, but I have to believe it would taste a lot better than the normal stuff!

Can't advise on onesies.

How did I ever forget about milk? Haha. I wasn't a fan of formula but i figured now I have it I might as well try it some more....It definitely did taste metallic and "rusty" It wasn't long until I threw it away.. I think I'll just stick with homogenized/pasteurized cows milk. Rather than powdered milk for infants.

Babies also drink juice from their bottles. I like cranberry juice so I'll put that in my bottle and often dilute it with water because cranberry juice has a strong, acidic taste.

dogboy said:
Babies also drink juice from their bottles. I like cranberry juice so I'll put that in my bottle and often dilute it with water because cranberry juice has a strong, acidic taste.

Oh yeah. Actually, we pretty much cut every kind of juice with water before we gave it to our kids. 'Cause woa! Sugar overload! They were especially fond of my 50/50 water/apple juice cocktails.

cd158 said:
How did I ever forget about milk? Haha. I wasn't a fan of formula but i figured now I have it I might as well try it some more....It definitely did taste metallic and "rusty" It wasn't long until I threw it away.. I think I'll just stick with homogenized/pasteurized cows milk. Rather than powdered milk for infants.

Am I the only one that can't stand the taste of milk but like the taste of formula.

I can offer advice on the onesies! The littleforbig onesies are legit, I have one and it's really nice. I got a size small and I'm 5'3 and a 38 inch waist, perfect fit. They're very stretchy! Order for height rather than width or waist size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought onesie 3 a few weeks ago and I love it! I would highly recommend

I take regular milk, add a teaspoon of vanilla and a bit of sugar, warm it slightly and its lovely

This is a nice drink for you. Dissolve a teaspoon of honey in a harf cup/mug of bolling water. You I need a grown up to help you as bolling water can be dangerous and it will hurt if you get it on your skin.

Once all the hunny has disappeared into the water fill the rest of the mug with worm milk I use normal moo caw milk. Then put a half a teaspoon of cinnamon in and and star it about.

Pour into your bottle and enjoy.

I also like strawberry milk and juice fruits of the forest is my favourite.

I have tryed fizzy drinks but it just goes up your nose. Also yucky alcohol drinks but they are still yucky even from a bottle.

As for onesies I have got the dinowur one. I also got some plain coloured ones, because in the summer you can wear them as a normal t-shirt and shorts and no one knows. Hee, hee.

They are lovely and soft on your skin. I also got it footed pyjamas onesies they are very nice and soft as well.

Sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back