• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

~Shy Introduction~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello! I'm still pretty new here but I've been too shy to make an introduction so here it is now

I go by Olivia or Olive as most people call me, my hobbies are mostly listening to music and spending time on the computer and I really love My Little Pony... or pretty much anything cute!!

I'm still pretty shy with posting or replying to threads but I'm trying my best to get over that ( I'm even nervous writing this /).(\ )

Hi Olive, welcome to the site ^_^ don't be nervous, pretty much everyone here is really nice in my experience, there's a lot of MLP fans too, myself included, you should fit in great :)

Hello Olive and Welcome :)

Oh there are a ton of MLP fans on this site, trust me, lol. Although, I'm not one of them. Nothing wrong with it, just not a me thing.
Now Hello Kitty on the other hand :D

Hi there! I'm pretty new here too, so if you ever want a a friend to talk to about pretty much anything, I'm around! :]

Hello OlivePixie and welcome.

I second what others have said here. You will find that most people here are very kind and helpful and this is a good place to come for support.
Thank you for the friend request - I accepted. Feel free to send me a message if you like. And yes I am also a big fan of MLP:FiM :D

//LittleJulie.

Welcome to ADISC!

I'm shy too! Just try to respond to a post or two (even if it is just one sentence) and before long, you'll feel right at home!

Welcome, I was nervous at first when I joined. But you will find it's far differnt(better) than other forums like say reddit.

OlivePixie said:
Hello! I'm still pretty new here but I've been too shy to make an introduction so here it is now

I go by Olivia or Olive as most people call me, my hobbies are mostly listening to music and spending time on the computer and I really love My Little Pony... or pretty much anything cute!!

I'm still pretty shy with posting or replying to threads but I'm trying my best to get over that ( I'm even nervous writing this /).(\ )

Hi Olive,
I am so glad you found us here, and that you took the first step by introducing yourself.

This was the first forum I had ever joined. At first, I was very shy and nervous about posting, but there were some exceptional members here that offered me both their support and friendship. Their kind words helped me to, eventually, feel at ease and to join in the discussions. Quite a few of them are still here to this day. I've never told most them this, but they are all dear to me. I think they know who they are, and how I feel about them.

Anyway, try not to feel nervous or shy, you are among friends here. I am certain that you will enjoy the time you spend here.

Have fun, and I'll see you around the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back