Bambino Memorial Day Sale Until May 30th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlwearer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's that time of year again! Bambino Diapers is having their yearly Memorial Day sale! It's running until May 30th, midnight PDT. Bambino Diapers

Here is the breakdown of discounts I've found:
DiaperPercent Discount
Bellissimo15%
Classico15%
Teddy15%
Bianco15%
Tena Slip Maxi (L)10%
TotalDry X-Plus Briefs15%
Quadro Booster Pads15%
TotalDry Maximum Boost Ups15%
TotalDry Plus Briefs20%

Sample packs, combo packs, and variety packs are not on sale.

Note that Tenas size S and M are out of stock, as well as size XL Classico, and ALL Rearz Safari are currently out of stock.

Also, Bambino will be closed on May 30th, so get those orders in today or this weekend! I was going to wait until later in the summer to place my order but not anymore! *Will Smith* I ain't even mad.

Last edited:
I believe the totaldry plus cases are 20% off. Seeing as tykables is letting us sit and spin for now I will probably go get a case or two of those.

bambinod said:
I believe the totaldry plus cases are 20% off. Seeing as tykables is letting us sit and spin for now I will probably go get a case or two of those.
How do the total drys compare to something like and abena m4? I was looking at getting a case but I've never tried them or any bambino products.

bambinod said:

Oops! Updated the table to reflect that discount as well.

11Garrett said:
How do the total drys compare to something like and abena m4? I was looking at getting a case but I've never tried them or any bambino products.

They are a lightweight, lower capacity diaper that works better for daytime use. Comparing them to the original Snuggies Waddlers, they don't have front or rear elastic, and the capacity is a bit lower, but other than that they appear to be physically identical. They're what I used to wear daily until the Waddlers came out, and I switched. The TDP can usually be had for around or under a buck per diaper, by the case, which makes them a really good value for daily wear. The waddlers were more expensive, but not by a lot. So both were good for daytime wear.

I (and several others) were sad to see the original Waddlers disappear. I'd actually spent a lot of time looking for the best choice before settling on the TDP, and now that I've had to go looking for alternatives to the waddler, I've come full circle back to the same conclusion, that the TDP is the best choice for daily wear for me again.

So I went ahead and bought several cases from bambinodiapers.com last night, since they're 20% off. I got four cases of 72 for $208 shipped. That (strangely) comes out to $0.72 / diaper. That should last me until the next sale or when Tykables / ABU gets a good replacement out on the field.

Before ordering, I looked around to see if there were any (however unlikely) better options for getting a few cases of TDP, but was surprised to find that they're almost exclusively available at bambino. I'm not sure why that is, I was thinking those were a common brand made by someone else. But seeing as bambino also sells the totaldry x-plus, and that the bambino teddy/classico/bianco/bellisimo appear to be based on the totaldry x-plus, I suppose it's possible those are all exclusively produced by or for bambinodiapers.com?

dang can't believe i missed this :(

I just got my case of teddies. First time I've ever bought in bulk.

Damn.....if only I'd have known, I just got paid too :(

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back