Bought a cloth diaper - awaiting shipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I had contacted the supplier to ask if it would fit my 32" waist, upon response the supplier says that it should, and I was sold.

Currently 50% off, the value was a steal compared to some others, and I selected the style "N9".

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/free...usable-big-size-cloth-diaper/32267686184.html

I will give a review of the product (and seller) when it arrives some time within 4 and 6 weeks from now. Which is a wait, but who could go wrong with free shipping? Am I right or not on that one?

Themanswifesman said:
I had contacted the supplier to ask if it would fit my 32" waist, upon response the supplier says that it should, and I was sold.

Hmmm. Did you miss this part, though?:

Ad said:
Length of nappy: 55 cm (21.65")

For comparison:

• Length of Pampers Baby Dry size 6: 56cm
  • Length of GoodNites size L/XL: 61cm

Sorry to rain on your parade! If you haven't already, you might confirm this figure with the seller. Maybe it's an error, because otherwise the claimed waist size (up to 128cm or 50") is awfully goofy.

I'm not saying you won't be able to wear and use these, just that the fit will almost certainly be less than ideal. And if that's an acceptable trade-off given other attributes of the diaper, great! I sometimes wear Pampers, but then my motivation in those instances is to wear an actual baby product, and so I can mostly ignore the poor fit.

Last edited:
wish i could order form them :( my state is not allowed to :((

Cottontail said:
Hmmm. Did you miss this part, though?:

For comparison:

• Length of Pampers Baby Dry size 6: 56cm
  • Length of GoodNites size L/XL: 61cm

Sorry to rain on your parade! If you haven't already, you might confirm this figure with the seller. Maybe it's an error, because otherwise the claimed waist size (up to 128cm or 50") is awfully goofy.

I'm not saying you won't be able to wear and use these, just that the fit will almost certainly be less than ideal. And if that's an acceptable trade-off given other attributes of the diaper, great! I sometimes wear Pampers, but then my motivation in those instances is to wear an actual baby product, and so I can mostly ignore the poor fit.

I had missed that, yes. But I am looking to drop some weight during this upcoming summer season and if the diaper turns out to be a strange fit, than the weight loss may help in the overall fit.

Looking over the information on it now, it sound more like one of those bariatric briefs with the bizarre thin attachment strips.

I am going to go through with the purchase. It's a very nice, low price and I might not be able to find another like it.

How did the ordering go? Did you pay with bank deposits? I don't have PayPal, so I would like to know.

I paid using a prepaid credit card available as most retail stores of size. Aliexpress doesn't accept Paypal and thus the card was necessary.

Ordering was smooth as butter. There is no need to contact the supplier. All you do is input contact and delivery information as well as the card and you're good to go.

Okay, thanks a lot! I might order one (or two) too. They look so nice, and I would dip my toe into the cloth diaper world.

If you lack the funds to get one from somewhere like Dependeco, then this would be your best bet. So long that the purported length (pointed out by CottonTail) is not going to be a hassle.

So long as this one works out okay, I'll consider getting more, expensive ones.

It's not a funds, issue. It's a lack of payment method options. PayPal is being a jerk and my bank's customer support is useless. And I'm not getting a credit card just to buy diapers. Well, I'm not getting a credit card, full stop.

ZodiacPup said:
Well, I'm not getting a credit card, full stop.

Just get a pre-paid Visa gift card or something. They're available at just about any grocery or drug store. No credit involved. If you can buy food, you can buy a gift card, and if you can buy a gift card, you can buy just about anything you would otherwise need a credit card for. And if you have leftover money on the gift card when you're done, use it like cash until it's gone.

There.

You have ZERO excuses. :) FREEEEEDOMMMMMMM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back