• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remington1911

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am a male in my early 20s, that works in a small farming community. I am a straight married man with an accepting wife.

i do like to wear diapers, but im not into all the other stuff like regression.

I guess my reason for being on here is to read some reviews of diapers others have tried, and to learn more about the DL side of things.

Huh, I live in a small farming community. Small world. By the way, Welcome to Adisc

remington1911 said:
I am a male in my early 20s, that works in a small farming community. I am a straight married man with an accepting wife.

i do like to wear diapers, but im not into all the other stuff like regression.

I guess my reason for being on here is to read some reviews of diapers others have tried, and to learn more about the DL side of things.

Welcome Remington! I see in your profile you like shooting and hunting. What do you hunt? I used to hunt deer.

Welcome to the forum.

I work on my family's farm in a rural community.

I like to hunt deer and ducks and have pretty good collections of guns that I like to shoot.

I also am mostly in to wearing diapers and not the regression side of the equation.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

zipperless said:
Welcome Remington! I see in your profile you like shooting and hunting. What do you hunt? I used to hunt deer.

I like to hunt deer and pheasant, pheasant have been pretty scarce around here so I haven't been in a while, a like to target shoot also.

remington1911 said:
I like to target shoot also.

Me as well! Not many places to do that in the city, though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back