Baby voice itching to come out

Status
Not open for further replies.

princessmr1899

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Have you ever felt like your "little" voice is itching to come out but you're in a public place or you just feel stupid and get all self-conscious so you swallow it and it just waits there, making you feel like something's stuck in the back of your throat. That's what I'm feeling now..... >_<

Never felt like that personally. I have gotten excited and blurted out things that only a "little" would say though. We usually just laugh it off and continue with the conversation. There are other times when I've had to leave a room to jump up and down to release a little bit of energy.

Yes I have!!

This happens a lot for me. I always struggle to maintain a voice that is age appropriate. People are sometimes unsure if they should be treating me as a child or an adult. I think it makes people uncomfortable sometimes.

I get this quite often, though the need to speak in my Little voice is not so overwhelming as to be a real problem. That said, especially when work is stressful, I quite frequently want to revert to little mode, and express myself in that way - because things feel overwhelming in my adult mindset. I enjoy talking babyishly in roleplay situations, but the situations when that voice and vocabulary are itching to come out are often scenarios where I most need to try and deal with things like an adult - and as frustrating as that can be, it's what I have to do.

Yes!!! I've been fighting it a lot over the years! Over the past year and a half I have finally accepted this part of me and started exploring it so I can quite happily let it out when I'm my own which mostly solves the problem. I do still have a fight to keep myself from going into baby talk on rare occasions though, mainly if I get upset about something and am really stressed out. Or more embarrassingly around my close female friends or girls I'm attracted to. I've never yet let it slip out but have had to fight to keep my normal voice going and not let my baby voice come out.

This has been happening to me since before I realized I was a little! It still happens to me. No one has ever commented on it, but it's still pretty embarrassing. Being around certain people who make me feel little seems to trigger it more.

The main problem Is I find sometimes I really don't want to stop it coming out. I've not long fully come to terms with my abdl side and in some ways just want to shout it out. Then on other days I find it exciting to keep it as a secret from everyone.

Yes I have all the freaking time. *huffs*

I was a coffee snob by the time I was 5, maybe before, because of my Granny. Duncan Donuts has new cookie flavored coffees and I saw it and was so happy I pointed to the TV screen, and with no thought or trying, said in Little voice, "Adda cookie coffee Mama!" Wasn't trying, just happened. Guess I wasn't Age faking! So, yeah, if they weren't sure, they are now!

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I was a coffee snob by the time I was 5, maybe before, because of my Granny. Duncan Donuts has new cookie flavored coffees and I saw it and was so happy I pointed to the TV screen, and with no thought or trying, said in Little voice, "Adda cookie coffee Mama!" Wasn't trying, just happened. Guess I wasn't Age faking! So, yeah, if they weren't sure, they are now!

Yo, now that's a baby voice! My voice just gets a little higher pitched and slower. And I pronounce my T's more distinctly. Weird quirk maybe?

Recently I accidentally jumped into my little voice. I do it sometimes when I can't remember the word for something, and then I just start to make up stuff and babble a bit. I used to do it a lot near the end of high school and then my parents told me to stop and discouraged it a lot.

puppyfat said:
Yo, now that's a baby voice! My voice just gets a little higher pitched and slower. And I pronounce my T's more distinctly. Weird quirk maybe?
Don't you dare feel weird! Every AB/Little voice is different. Everyone is weird somehow.

Here's what's strange. I dunno if, "Adda," meant, "That's a," or, "I want the!" That first word sounded like a cross between the two. I kinda meant both. I was just that reactive, I guess.

I don't have a baby voice itching to come out but I do accidentally let some baby words slip in public but nobody seems to notice though.

Hello,

If I let myself get really into the role, my speech goes to that of a toddler. Stuff like baba, brudder, fridgidator and such. And I have been known to make some baby noises. Hard to describe them. And a few times I have woke up crying like a baby, I mean the pitch is very babyish. My baby side is very near the surface. So sometimes it can express without intention. But since everyone around me knows I am AB it's not a big deal. That's me anyway. :)

-Baby Stanley

I can't say I've ever felt this way. Then again, using my "little voice" has always felt strange to me.

For whatever reason, my voice simply can't handle the pitch and I get really self-conscious about it. In fact, it's usually a trigger that takes my little feelings away because of this. Then again, every once in a while I catch myself talking in a more cuter and toddlerish voice, but it's insignificant enough to the point where my family's probably accepted it as a part of my personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back