Littles and ABDL's what music classics for listening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyfun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Littles and ABDL's what music classics for listening? And what children/baby music suggestions?
Sorry if this thread is bad place in.

This is a fine place. Do you mean classical music in particular? I don't know much of that. I do listen to lots of cute TV show songs to help me feel extra Little though. I might link some later if there is interest after I get on an actual computer.

Sorry, i mean baby/kid music classics. :)

Ooooh, I have no idea. I listen to anything really. I do have Let It Go and I Can See The Light on my ipod though but that's kind of it. Buut, maybe Disney Songs? I'm not really sure what else kind of baby/kid music is even out there to be honest. Unless you get that erm, what's it called? Kidz Bop or something but that's just little kids singing all the songs people hear on the radio.

The Let it Go is good idea. Thanks :)

Not classic, unless you call it classic for the classic rock, but I really enjoy "Rockeby Baby," it is clasic rock music turned into lullaby music box style. It is super awesome, sometimes I even listen to it when I'm just doing normal day stuff.

toyfun said:
Sorry, i mean baby/kid music classics. :)

Oh! If that's the case, I do like a lot still. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star is probably my favorite. It makes me feel dreamy and curious, but also soothed. Good for the happy soul.

Itsy bitsy Spider is fun too, because you can do fun things with your hands but it's about spiders so it loses a few points.

Tyger said:
Not classic, unless you call it classic for the classic rock, but I really enjoy "Rockeby Baby," it is clasic rock music turned into lullaby music box style. It is super awesome, sometimes I even listen to it when I'm just doing normal day stuff.

yes!! these are great, I have Coldplay, the Beatles and Bob Marley!!

Thank you very much :)

Twinkle Twinkle is a fav, along with Rock-a-bye Baby... Youtube is a goldmine for AB/Little music. I really like the Nite Nite song, listen to it every time I go to bed, nap of for the night, so soothing! [video=youtube;U1WjonOwgR8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1WjonOwgR8[/video]

I honestly don't listen to a lot of music meant for kids.

When I do it will always be the Curious George soundtrack that Jack Johnson made, or They Might Be Giants' children's albums. Otherwise, eh.

Also, I have a few MLP FiM songs on my ipod too. I have like 3 from the movies, and some that got like reinvented by someone on youtube who kinna does Pony music.

Wow, this musuc is very nice... Thanks :)
And i try MLPFIM musics. And sorry if too late answer your post.

I'm not so much of a nursery rhyme or children's music kind of guy. I suppose classical music replaces that part of me, since classical music was all I listened to as a baby. :p

I bought an album for about 3 bucks on my iPhone that's called The Little Series. I put it on low when it's time for me to sleep. It helps tremdelously.

I searched The Little Series, and found it on iTunes. And i listening this albums. Thank you very much. :)

[video=youtube;hhn-RzMELhY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhn-RzMELhY[/video]

Though some people might like this, since there is a lot of rightful Twinkle Twinkle love in this thread. This was cute. It's the Astronomically Correct version of Twinkle Twinkle.

Talking about what stars are, supernovas, meteorites, and black holes. It's been stuck in my head a lot lately.

Very cute video, that is became my favorite.

Arietta said:
Though some people might like this, since there is a lot of rightful Twinkle Twinkle love in this thread. This was cute. It's the Astronomically Correct version of Twinkle Twinkle.

Talking about what stars are, supernovas, meteorites, and black holes. It's been stuck in my head a lot lately.

hahah, oh, CUTEEEEE!!!! and the lyrics, hahahhaha - great!!!!

Arietta said:
[video=youtube;hhn-RzMELhY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhn-RzMELhY[/video]

Haha. I just had to share this on Twitter and Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back