AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
tomorrow i really don't want to go

It will be ok, you will wonder what the fuss was about when you have finished, just go, they won't torture you or anything, just to be curious, is it a check up or is it a procedure you are having?

teeth cleaning

I have a dental checkup on Monday afternoon next week.

i hope they don't find any cavities tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
Buhha said:
tomorrow i really don't want to go

Yea I know.
I hat to be a big brave boy. And go, I did a lot of pasifer sucking.
And do you know what at the end they did not give me a sticker for being brave. Boo!!

See if you can do better than me and get a sticker for going.
And you will be ok.

ill get some treats

I don't think anyone enjoys going to the dentist.

I was terrified last time I went. So I told them.

I quite literally leapt out of the chair when the dentist turned round with a syringe in her hand. They gave me a stress ball to squeeze and the assistant held my hand and... I was so relaxed and inwardly "regressed" that I didn't feel a thing. Phew! It was actually quite nice!

I hope it's not as bad as you're expecting.

In just this year alone I have had 2 root canals, they are painful and the pain and discomforts can last for weeks... Then again I don't do being uncomfortable at all....

For me to get in the chair, I am premedication of 2 Valium an hr before in addition t the antibiotic I have to take. Then they gas me up, topical numbing and then the shots, more gas and we are ready to roll.
I have my headphones and phone playing relaxing music. I wear my dark sunglasses... They more they drill the louder the music goes... It gets to the point that they have to touch my hand to get my attention... My dentist seems to understand that I don't do this stuff well but want to not be in pain from cavities and do want to take care of my teeth.

TAKE CARE OF YOUR TEETH!! Most dental insurance sucks because there is a maximum per year total, I think mine was 2,000 and it does not take long to blow through it. This last root canal with a crown maxed my insurance out and I was left with $560.
Next year my flexible spending account will be increasing to cover the planned increased cost of dental visit is as I'm going to take care of a few more bad teeth .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i have to get root canals but my mom told i wont feel anything my mouth is going numb and they going to give me laughing gass

the last deist i had didn't take care of teeth good enough so now i have to get this done.

tiny said:
I was terrified last time I went. So I told them.

I quite literally leapt out of the chair when the dentist turned round with a syringe in her hand. They gave me a stress ball to squeeze and the assistant held my hand and... I was so relaxed and inwardly "regressed" that I didn't feel a thing. Phew! It was actually quite nice!

I hope it's not as bad as you're expecting.

You are not alone. Many people are still afraid with a needle and reverberations of dentist's tools drill.

This fear is sometimes so great that you choose to still feel numb rather than going to the dentist. Though dental and oral health is not maintained can be risk factors for heart disease, infection, stroke, and even cancer. The good news, there are ways that can be taken to counter the fear and pain in a dental examination room.

Some people feel uncomfortable because there are other people who are considered foreigners, who checked the inside of the mouth that are considered personal.

Furthermore, the fear of the dentist actually sourced from the lack of proper advice in childhood, like, "Come on, brush your teeth. If not, I'll have to go to the dentist. "Sentences like this can make a person perceives that a visit to the dentist is a scary thing. Whereas every person should check the teeth regularly, at least once every 6 months.

In addition to anxiety, there are also other more serious conditions, such as dental phobia. This condition is more severe than common anxiety patients feel. Dentist phobia of people who feel fear, panic, and really do everything they can to not go to the dentist.

Generally, people who have a phobia realize that their fears are exaggerated, but could not muffle. This condition may require psychiatric treatment. But in general, anxiety about the dentist can be dealt with in certain ways. Dental hygiene is important to be maintained so that you can perform simple daily activities, such as eating and work quietly.

Thanks
-Max

My dentist appointment went okay.
I do have to have 1 tooth filling replaced.
After 46 years, it is starting to fail.
That will be taken care of on the 9th next month.

Wear a diaper, it will take your mind off things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back